• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Potential First Time Buyer...Nervous!

BloodsRBRG

Looking Around
9/5/23
Tennessee
Hey ya'll, potential buyer here. Wanting to buy the Omega Constellation 39mm for $398.00 in the upcoming weeks, but i'm still a tad bit nervous! if it isn't against the rules, would anybody here mind telling me the step by step process they went through to get their watch?
Not just the typical "bought watch. waiting for email." thread, but what did you look at, look for, did you email puretime first? How many pictures did you ask for and so on? If any of you have your bought and delivered rep watches from puretime you mind sending pictures of it? I just wanted reassurance if possible. Thank you friends!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Howdy,

While my typing may come out as blunt, I promise my intentions are not.

I understand your hesitation, but there are countless threads on here that show how the process goes. I certainly do not think a rehash is required. Just go back to the Puretime buyer reviews, there is an ABUNDANCE of threads of step by step timelines.

While your nervousness is warranted, I will recommend you throttle back your expectations.

You're not spending $8k on a genuine watch. You're buying a fake watch from China.

As far as Puretime, they are a trusted dealer here for a reason. You will get the watch you want.

I always recommend emailing the dealer to ensure the watch you want is in stock.

I certainly will tell you outright that we will not be doing your job for you with regards to what YOU need to do when ordering a watch here. There are countless threads on that, too.

I will also tell you that Puretime will provide you with pictures in great abundance too, but do not over-do it. You are not the only person ordering and Puretime has quite the heavy traffic of customers.

Be mindful of them as you are mindful of yourself when it comes to this purchase.

This certainly may not reassurance you wanted, but it sure is the one you need.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Hey ya'll, potential buyer here. Wanting to buy the Omega Constellation 39mm for $398.00 in the upcoming weeks, but i'm still a tad bit nervous! if it isn't against the rules, would anybody here mind telling me the step by step process they went through to get their watch?
Not just the typical "bought watch. waiting for email." thread, but what did you look at, look for, did you email puretime first? How many pictures did you ask for and so on? If any of you have your bought and delivered rep watches from puretime you mind sending pictures of it? I just wanted reassurance if possible. Thank you friends!
You won't ask these questions if you really read what the welcome post tells you to read. Just relax, read as they told, follow what you read, and you will be fine.

Enjoy your readings and the possible new rep.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
" step by step process" is actually very easy : email us to confirm the availability---order and wait for payment instruction email-----wait for QC email---- shipment
and You don't have to worry. If you order from any of the TDs here, you will get the watch or get money back.

RasAlGhul007

The Genuine Article
26/12/18
I just pulled the trigger on a submariner that was on sale on the website. Let’s see how it goes.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Sent payment yesterday, just waiting for the next step in the process!
China is on holiday this week. Don't expect much response until the 9th, and then they will have a huge backlog of orders to unpile.

QC pics might take a min of 3weeks maybe more in this context. So be patient.

You will experience the anxiety of the first shipping. 😗

RasAlGhul007

The Genuine Article
26/12/18
China is on holiday this week. Don't expect much response until the 9th, and then they will have a huge backlog of orders to unpile.

QC pics might take a min of 3weeks maybe more in this context. So be patient.

You will experience the anxiety of the first shipping. 😗
Yeah I figured it would take some time that's why they gave that extra 10% off LOL
I don't mind waiting for them to enjoy life with their holiday
thanks for those time frames too I appreciate that
hopefully I won't get to ancy during the waiting periods LOL

Reactions: Karbon74

RasAlGhul007

The Genuine Article
26/12/18
I would recommend you read the rules on QC on the New Members Area before you post them up and have them get deleted.
thank you, sir. I have just read the QC sections.
We aren't allowed to post QC pics at all or only in the scope of critiques?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
thank you, sir. I have just read the QC sections.
We aren't allowed to post QC pics at all or only in the scope of critiques?

If you want to post them if you want to show them off, you can only do so only AFTER you approve those QC pics.

Now, when should you post a qc for opinions? If you read the rules, you should be able to tell me the answer.

var554

The Mothership
Supporter
25/6/23
USA
As has already been noted here, read the PureTime reviews. Check out the website. Email them and ask if the product you want can be procured. It's okay to be nervous, as was told to me....you are purchasing counterfeit goods from the other side of the world, you are paying a tiny fraction of what a gen costs, and you are getting info from this forum. Actually, this is the best place to find your info. Anything you could want to know can be found here, but no one is going to spoon feed you. Everyone has to do their own research, make their own decisions. If you ask one question, you will receive 12 answers, all different. This is YOUR purchase, YOUR money, YOUR choice. No one is going to just tell you what to do. I see PureTime has responded. It is a holiday week there, so don't expect anything until after the 8th or 9th. Read. Then read some more. Read the newbie stuff. And be patient. That is key. When your QC pics arrive, you will know if it is the one you want. It is against the forum rules to post your QC pics and ask if anyone sees anything wrong, how does it look, etc. You can post a pic of what you think is a major problem, and then be prepared for all kinds of answers. I see you are American, as am I. I made some "American" mistakes when I first joined. I have learned. You will, too. I hope you enjoy your first rep purchase, and welcome!

RasAlGhul007

The Genuine Article
26/12/18
If you want to post them if you want to show them off, you can only do so only AFTER you approve those QC pics.

Now, when should you post a qc for opinions? If you read the rules, you should be able to tell me the answer.
If you have a specific question like does the second or hour hand Lume look off.
Correct?