• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your Tudor Pics

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
By flat you mean the color, right?
In real life there's no noticeable difference, probably just bad lighting in the photo.
I mean the texture of the black dial, it's flat on the rep which give a Matt appearance and textured on the gen which gives a slightly more glossy look as it reflects the light differently.

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
There are other tiny things that people probably wouldn't notice, like how the date window is cut on the rep, the date isn't in the centre of the window, lume doesn't look right on the 7 o'clock marker and I'm sure there are othe miniscule things. But I still think it's a brilliant rep.

tom86

Divers only
Supporter
Certified
28/7/19
EU, UAE
There are other tiny things that people probably wouldn't notice, like how the date window is cut on the rep, the date isn't in the centre of the window, lume doesn't look right on the 7 o'clock marker and I'm sure there are othe miniscule things. But I still think it's a brilliant rep.

Also the blue on the ZF GMT bezel insert is of a darker shade, almost black, while the gen is brighter blue. Noticeable when compared side by side.

Reactions: restandrelaxation

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
HZHiOJ.jpeg