• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your Tudor Pics

jackflash

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/10/12
EU
2dd6ca76c376c36af2c4be0da95289b9.plist

Venniz

26/7/20
JDfy4.jpg

Tudor pelagos ZF V2 from a TD.

I accepted the QC. And now all I see is the gap on the SEL. It is my first rep watch and I feel bad about it. Is there something I can do ? I GL the watch already... :(

I thought at this price that every watch were almost perfect, but I won't wear this watch. Everyone will call the fake watch.

What can I do now ? I know it is mostly my fault for giving the GL.

Last edited:

Tione12

11/6/19

I accepted the QC. And now all I see is the gap on the SEL. It is my first rep watch and I feel bad about it. Is there something I can do ? I GL the watch already... :(

I thought at this price that every watch were almost perfect, but I won't wear this watch. Everyone will call the fake watch.

WTF

Reactions: deadpan

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
JDfy4.jpg

Tudor pelagos ZF V2 from a TD.

Change to rubber strap. No gap.

Reactions: Venniz

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

I don't see a gap myself, I'm a replica enthusiast and seeing that on your wrist or even up close, I wouldn't call it a fake in real life, so I think you are okay here.

You can always try to build up a healthy post count & reputation here and sell it in M2M if you really don't like it

And if your purpose by wearing this watch is to pass it as a gen, you are in the wrong hobby & forum

Venniz

26/7/20
Yeah I'm waiting to receive the rep. This is my first one so I'm scared of being scammed, but the TT is a good one so I will just wait a week or two. :)

Redjack2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/19
USA
That patina is gorgeous and the bezel just has enough of that fading is so perfect and distinct. Lovely build bro!

These vintage Tudors (both Gen and Rep) are a class of their own

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mrbrown0916

Certified
24/1/15
79090 on the wrist today. Still haven't taken this outside since I purchased.
cQV1c.jpg

cQJKI.jpg

cQbN4.jpg

Mid case reshaped
Sternkreuz T125 plexi
Yuki dial
-Yuki hands
Athaya crown
Ruby bezel assembly
Ruby insert
solid link bracelet 16620 Raffles with 580 endlinks