• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Positiv Feedback about chazing

tonbi

Horology Curious
21/11/16
Rhonda are very good and not really expensive so its maybe a gen rhonda swiss movement.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
My thoughts are exactly that. Wouldn't make much sense to build a rep when the gen movement is really inexpensive...BUT who knows~

Did a little digging on their website and found a list of all the movements that they produce with the specs. Looking at the list, there are many models which lists the differences between the "Swiss Made" and the "Swiss Parts" movement. Most noticeably, the "Swiss Made" movement has more jewels and is gold plated as oppose to the "Swiss Parts" movement which has less jewels and is nickel plated. But there are some movements that Ronda produces that have the same specs for both "Swiss Made" & "Swiss Parts" movement.

Ask the TD which Ronda movement is used, then you can use the list as a cross reference.

Here's the link to the list:
http://www.ronda.ch/en/quartz-movements/quick-search/

My apologies if this thread is going off topic. Just wanna help out a RWI member. [emoji5]

deersniper

Known Member
29/12/16
My thoughts are exactly that. Wouldn't make much sense to build a rep when the gen movement is really inexpensive...BUT who knows~

Did a little digging on their website and found a list of all the movements that they produce with the specs. Looking at the list, there are many models which lists the differences between the "Swiss Made" and the "Swiss Parts" movement. Most noticeably, the "Swiss Made" movement has more jewels and is gold plated as oppose to the "Swiss Parts" movement which has less jewels and is nickel plated. But there are some movements that Ronda produces that have the same specs for both "Swiss Made" & "Swiss Parts" movement.

Ask the TD which Ronda movement is used, then you can use the list as a cross reference.

My apologies if this thread is going off topic. Just wanna help out a RWI member.
emoji5.png

My apologies if this thread is going off topic. Just wanna help out a RWI member. [emoji5]

Looks confusing

mudd

Horology Curious
3/1/10
Have read lots of positive reviews about chazingtime here and decided to give them a shot.

Placed order on wed last week for two watches, paid early Friday.

Till today, QC pics for only one watch sent, still waiting on another and not replying on status for the other watch. Not sure what to think about them at this juncture

tonbi

Horology Curious
21/11/16
Have read lots of positive reviews about chazingtime here and decided to give them a shot.

Till today, QC pics for only one watch sent, still waiting on another and not replying on status for the other watch. Not sure what to think about them at this juncture
There could be a couple of reasons for delays: Unacceptable damage/flaws from the factory, temporary out of stock due to hot sellers, counterfeit raids, etc.

Unfortunately, patience is a virtue in the rep game. Ken will come through for you.

I just received my watch today. Just to give you a little perspective, I ordered the watch and paid on 12/26, received QC photos of watch on 12/30, received QC photos of movement on the timegrapher on 1/02, and received the watch on 1/11.

mudd

Horology Curious
3/1/10
There could be a couple of reasons for delays: Unacceptable damage/flaws from the factory, temporary out of stock due to hot sellers, counterfeit raids, etc.

Unfortunately, patience is a virtue in the rep game. Ken will come through for you.

I just received my watch today. Just to give you a little perspective, I ordered the watch and paid on 12/26, received QC photos of watch on 12/30, received QC photos of movement on the timegrapher on 1/02, and received the watch on 1/11.

Thanks Tonbi. Maybe feeling a little frustrated since Ive not gotten any reason for the delay despite my asking. I know they don't owe me a reply but I guess it would be nice to know .

I guess I will just have to hope that the watches are worth the wait!

tonbi

Horology Curious
21/11/16
Thanks Tonbi. Maybe feeling a little frustrated since Ive not gotten any reason for the delay despite my asking. I know they don't owe me a reply but I guess it would be nice to know .

I guess I will just have to hope that the watches are worth the wait!

It'll definitely be worth it~

Just a thought but did you inquire with Ken directly([email protected])?
Or did you inquire with the QC dept ([email protected])?

One of the many things I love about the RWI community is that people are here to help others. After repeated attempts, should you not receive any type of reply from the TD in a reasonable time frame (e.g. 1 month), contact a RWI admin to see if they can help rectify the problem.
Trusted Delears have a lot to loose if their reputation on these forums goes south.

tonbi

Horology Curious
21/11/16
It'll definitely be worth it~

Just a thought but did you inquire with Ken directly([email protected])?
Or did you inquire with the QC dept ([email protected])?

One of the many things I love about the RWI community is that people are here to help others. After repeated attempts, should you not receive any type of reply from the TD in a reasonable time frame (e.g. 1 month), contact a RWI admin to see if they can help rectify the problem.
Trusted Delears have a lot to loose if their reputation on these forums goes south.

Sorry, my mistake! What I meant was "an unreasonable time frame (e.g. 1 month)"

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Aren't they in the CNY break? I thought i read something about 16 January till 3. February?

gtac01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/16
Aren't they in the CNY break? I thought i read something about 16 January till 3. February?

Is the chinese new years break going on right now ?

I ordered and paid for my first 2 watches from them 3 fridays ago. I got the 15400 QC pics within 4 days and the basel YM QC pics after 2 weeks. I had to reject the YM QC pics and wonder if it will take another week for new QC pics. Chinese new years is coming up and i'm afraid that will cause further delays..

JamJam

Looking Around
14/1/17
After a few back and forth emails ordered a couple of watches, Omega Seamaster and Rolex Explorer, from Chazingtime on Sunday 15th. QC pics came within a couple of days, DHL booked in HK on the Friday and arrived yesterday in the UK via DHL.

Really pleased with the watches, ordering process and how everything went :)!

gtac01

30/12/16
After a few back and forth emails ordered a couple of watches, Omega Seamaster and Rolex Explorer, from Chazingtime on Sunday 22nd. QC pics came within a couple of days, DHL booked in HK on the Friday and arrived yesterday in the UK via DHL.

Really pleased with the watches, ordering process and how everything went :)!

Sunday the 22nd of what month? I know it wasn't Januray 22nd.. I'm still waiting on corrected QC pics of my 2nd watch since jan 6th.

JamJam

Looking Around
14/1/17
you're right, my mistake and corrected it should have been Sunday 15th.

gtac01

30/12/16
you're right, my mistake and corrected it should have been Sunday 15th.

Looks like rejecting the 2nd watch's QC pics last friday after 2 weeks of waiting cost me another 3 weeks.

"
The makers and we dealers are already on CNY holiday . So QC pics will be emailed when the holiday is over on February 9th.
"

JamJam

Looking Around
14/1/17
seems I was lucky with CNY, as I managed to get the order in just before it all kicked off, waiting is a pain :)

gtac01

30/12/16
seems I was lucky with CNY, as I managed to get the order in just before it all kicked off, waiting is a pain :)

I placed my order on 1/6 before many of you is the funny part

gtac01

30/12/16

Anything new now that CNY is over ?