• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poor quality and non-reliable service.

Coldplay_RG

Looking Around
29/8/17
Bought a Hublot Big bang King Power SS from this (toro.fun) web-site for 291 USD and received it after 42 days. after 2 weeks use the minute and hour dials started to touch numbered ring inside the watch (hour numbers) and caused the watch stopped working. The watch were worn carefully and never have dropped or had a hit. Just stopped working. The next day that ring inside the watch came off from the frame and started to rotate with dials. Contacted to the dealer and sent the watch for repair. After 3 months continuous emailing I managed to get them back to me with reply - the watch still doesn't work after maintenance. Requested to change to new one or refund. Both requests cancelled and they emailed that we can only sent broken watch back to you as we cannot replace used watch or refund for it.
JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT WEB-SITE. I have all emails and pictures saved for anyone who needs me to send them.
I don't recommend that web-page. Delays on shipping and very poor service.

Regards,
Rovshan

Malek soza

Looking Around
1/4/18
Bought a Hublot Big bang King Power SS from this (toro.fun) web-site for 291 USD and received it after 42 days. after 2 weeks use the minute and hour dials started to touch numbered ring inside the watch (hour numbers) and caused the watch stopped working. The watch were worn carefully and never have dropped or had a hit. Just stopped working. The next day that ring inside the watch came off from the frame and started to rotate with dials. Contacted to the dealer and sent the watch for repair. After 3 months continuous emailing I managed to get them back to me with reply - the watch still doesn't work after maintenance. Requested to change to new one or refund. Both requests cancelled and they emailed that we can only sent broken watch back to you as we cannot replace used watch or refund for it.
JUST DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT WEB-SITE. I have all emails and pictures saved for anyone who needs me to send them.

Regards,
Rovshan
+1
I totaly agree with your coment

Sent from the RWI App

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
No connection to Toro and never bought from him but TWO first timers posting on this thread, out of the blue, are a bit suspicious.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Regards,
Rovshan

What did the RWI staff say when you contacted them before starting this thread?

Coldplay_RG

Looking Around
29/8/17
What did the RWI staff say when you contacted them before starting this thread?

not for RWI staff, but this topic created for people who will search feedback about such a"trusted dealer" and will read my comments. So will be less victims.

Coldplay_RG

Looking Around
29/8/17
No connection to Toro and never bought from him but TWO first timers posting on this thread, out of the blue, are a bit suspicious.

I bought 5 replicas from another web-site from trusted dealer list from RWI. Never had problem, found Toro in trusted list and the watch which I was looking for was available only in their store, so had to buy one from them and regret.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
not for RWI staff, but this topic created for people who will search feedback about such a"trusted dealer" and will read my comments. So will be less victims.

Never mind. I don’t have the energy tonight.

Reactions: Rx4Time

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

Why would they listen to you ? you have 3 posts, all of which are complaints about a TD who's been on the forums for years. If your complaint is genuine (I have my doubts) then contact one of the senior members of staff/admin and they will help to resolve the problem with Toro. That's far more constructive for all than simply posting a thread like this.

Reactions: Tucker

Coldplay_RG

Looking Around
29/8/17
Why would they listen to you ? you have 3 posts, all of which are complaints about a TD who's been on the forums for years. If your complaint is genuine (I have my doubts) then contact one of the senior members of staff/admin and they will help to resolve the problem with Toro. That's far more constructive for all than simply posting a thread like this.

Well, thanks for advice, but I am not that person who spends time for posting threads for simple cases. I read a lot, rather than write something about trusted dealers. Maybe you are right I will try to get contact with someone from admin level to solve this issue, but still, this is just a forum and all I was intended to do is warning people about the web-site which I suffered and share my experience.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'd love to see the pictures and videos of the issues.

Reactions: Tucker

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
Well, thanks for advice, but I am not that person who spends time for posting threads for simple cases. I read a lot, rather than write something about trusted dealers. Maybe you are right I will try to get contact with someone from admin level to solve this issue, but still, this is just a forum and all I was intended to do is warning people about the web-site which I suffered and share my experience.

I'm sure that, since the rep are made somewhere in China with low quality control, what happened to you has happened before to somebody else...
The real difference is how the people behave. If the seller isn't helpful next step is to contact somebody who can help you. Not to start this kind of crap.

Edit : this happened to me with a PP rep. My watchsmith fixed the issue in a couple of minutes...