• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please welcome our new moderator romania dolj (to the Brig)

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Keeping saying the same thing does not make your incorrect opine more correct.
Well done for having your mum check your spelling though. Twat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop being a Karen and move on with your sad pathetic little life. I’m sure living in your moms basement and dressing up as little lord fuckpants has your panties all bunched up. Just cause u have a pussy and act like a Dick doesn’t make u a man.

Reactions: Fishpan

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend is right tho. Done with this thread.

When you trade empty insults with someone, you remain 100% the same and so does he. I’ll rather you use your time to enrich and help others. Remember that when you trade name calling with someone, you’re operating at the same level as he is. Elevate yourself and be a better you. Don’t worry about anyone else.

Aidy

Known Member
27/8/16
Aren’t we forgetting our little guest Romania and what his thoughts on this are ? He might have something to add.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Aren’t we forgetting our little guest Romania and what his thoughts on this are ? He might have something to add.
Yeah good call. romania dolj what are your thoughts on this? And you being an absolute wanker too?

jmzBdJ.gif

Instead of waking up and thinking "what can we be offended about today" and aiming discontent at someone making a light hearted comment.....how 'bout concentrating on the fuck that's case and point of this thread.....nuff said and move on?
j9q2Bt.gif

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Did he really think that he could just get away with saying "I am a moderator" with no questions asked?

Or was he actually a moderator somewhere else?

That attempt to impersonate an RWI mod on the RWI forum seems so obviously stupid...

Fergulator72

I'm Pretty Popular
4/5/21
This post gave me a good laugh,worse than Facebook

Sent from my SM-F700F using Tapatalk