• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please can someone post some Panerai Vintage

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I have seen kye_lin having many great vintage PAM. Or I would suggest VDBroucke.

VDBroucke

Known Member
6/8/06
hi
here vdb
i love vintage...

GrennderungWiederbelichtungvonPI-39.jpg

GrennderungWiederbelichtungvonPI-19.jpg

GrennderungWiederbelichtungvonPI-47.jpg

GrennderungWiederbelichtungvonPI-50.jpg

GrennderungWiederbelichtungvonPI-30.jpg

cue003

Horology Curious
26/5/08
Crap those are some very nice looking vintage PAMS you got there. Awesome collection.

davidsenjpn

27/3/06
well,

I just got an Angelus 240 movt/6162 vintage pam fully modded by Enzo.I missed Enzo posts too.

DSC_5098.jpg

DSC_5093.jpg

DSC_5090-1.jpg

DSC_5086-1.jpg

This is my personal collection only.Not for sale.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
That is a beautiful watch D. Enzo does a fantastic job!

I do wish enzo wanted to continue down the replica path but from all of my conversations with him,, he doesnt.

Good guy.. wish he was around... miss him.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
wow there is nothing nicer than a worn out looking vintage pam!! beautiful watches guys!!

Gunscrossed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/06
Great watches guys!
I miss Enzo's post too.
Davidsen, great watch, I'd love one like that.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
these are some of the nicest vintage pams i've seen

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
hi enzo!!!! those are great shots and we have missed you man. glad to see you!!!!!!!

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
If this topic doesn't end up as sticky I don't know which one will... :eek:

Enzo mate, nice to see you here again my Kiwi fella, you still kick butt! How many of those 4 are still with you?

VDB, DSN, enzo - all prime examples of what vintage Panerai modding/rep'ing should be about!!! :p [smilie=alien.gif]

cheers PAM brothers!
babola

pete2528ca

Renowned Member
14/1/07
you know, I just woke up, put on some coffee, came to check the posts and to my surprise i see a post from ENZO!! I thought I was dreaming, so I walked back into the bedroom, woke up my wife, asked her if I was dreaming and she kicked me square in the nuts and said there you prick are you dreaming now, next time don't wake me up...

Enzo, welcome back...I hope you are here to stay.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
LOL

If anything would draw Enzo out of lurker-mode, this thread would be it!

Beautiful pieces that I never tire seeing, Enzo. Truly amazing work. I can only echo the others that I hope to see more of you around here, again. Heck, you're the one who told me about this place!

VDB, stunning work, as well. Really well done, my friend. Amazing watches, all, and certainly worth treasuring.

enzo

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
it's encouraging to recognise familiar alias names from the past. My present/future posts will probably be more visual than diatribe in nature, and I will try to share some WIP projects when I can.

Of these 4 watches 3 are mine and one I made for Davidsen ... like the idea of a V I N T A G E forum topic, good thread subject potential in that ... if it's retro, distressed, vintage, it just partakes a certain, flavour.
P7220836.jpg

VDBroucke

Known Member
6/8/06
hi enzo
nice to see you here...
this is a good place for vintage....
hope the members give speed here..

GrennderungWiederbelichtungvonPI-88.jpg