• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Plase help QC my Noob v8 Sub 116610LN

superomarson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/18
Berlin
Please specify the date issue. Go with the ARF if you don’t plan to modify. If you are going to mod the watch go Noob. Definitely go with the 2836 movement. It’s much more reliable. My favorite sub is the 16610 LN. I love the old classic. I prefer a no date in the ceramic version. I also prefer tall, thin blondes. I’m more of a leg and ass man that’s a boob man. The problem with big breasts is that sometimes they don’t look good naked. They may look great in clothes but when you free those girls they can be really gnarly.

Hahaha beautiful comparison
thank you for your tips and the time you took to answer

the problem with the v7 was - the date jumped for example form 10 to 11 and stopped on the half way - and I had to adjust it every time to have it nicely in the middle- and the thread of the crown was not smooth after a few months
I gave this v7 to a good friend as a gift because I bought a gen for a very good price - now I don’t have it anymore (the gen) and I’m searching for the „perfect“ rep (just to explain my situation)
so you would go for the ARF with 2836 movement
it‘s funny I was also looking for the 16610 LN
but i don’t know if I want to have a rep sub with date again- maybe no date is the better choice
never mind .. thank you very much
(sorry for my english grammar and spelling mistakes :D)

superomarson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/18
Berlin
Please specify the date issue. Go with the ARF if you don’t plan to modify. If you are going to mod the watch go Noob. Definitely go with the 2836 movement. It’s much more reliable. My favorite sub is the 16610 LN. I love the old classic. I prefer a no date in the ceramic version. I also prefer tall, thin blondes. I’m more of a leg and ass man that’s a boob man. The problem with big breasts is that sometimes they don’t look good naked. They may look great in clothes but when you free those girls they can be really gnarly.

the problem with the v7 was - the date jumped for example form 10 to 11 and stopped on the half way - and I had to adjust it every time to have it nicely in the middle- and the thread of the crown was not smooth after a few months
I gave this v7 to a good friend as a gift because I bought a gen for a very good price - now I don’t have it anymore (the gen) and I’m searching for the „perfect“ rep (just to explain my situation)
but i don’t know if I want to have a rep sub with date again- maybe no date is the better choice

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18

If you like the date, get the ARF 2826, otherwise the Noob V8 no Date... less complications, less flaws and issues