• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"pip" at top of outside ring, replacement piece

SketchyNoob

Horology Curious
20/10/22
This may not be the appropriate forum.

I have a rep Omega that had an oversized "pip?" in the inverted triangle marker at the top. In fact, it was marked down because of this and I have absolutely no issues with the watch. Well, that "pip" fell off (my wrists smack into things all the time, been a lifelong issue with watches:rolleyes:) revealing the smaller "cup" into which it was fastened/glued. The empty "cup" doesn't look bad and I could leave as-is, reattach the original over-sized "pip" or maybe find a replacement "pip".

Is there a place you can buy those "pips" (with lume or not, don't care there)? I will be able to measure it down to the 1000ths of an inch with some small calipers to where I could set a replacement piece down into the "cup".

Any ideas or eyerolls are appreciated.

fnfalguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
22/2/24
Search alix. They are dirt cheap. Example below

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out!
$4.90 | White Beads Blue Green Luminous Pip Watch Bezel Insert 12 O’Clock Lume Pearl Dot Mod Parts Replacement Spare Accessories

SketchyNoob

Horology Curious
20/10/22
Thank you folks. I had tried some generalized internet searches, but wasn't using the right strings. That link is great.