• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Piece of Junk or desirable beauty?

paule11

Known Member
10/8/10
Beautiful watch have been looking at different sites for that watch since I read this yesterday

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
Beautiful watch have been looking at different sites for that watch since I read this yesterday

Let me know what sites you have found a good one at, I'm obsessed with this watch but haven't found one that I'm satisfied with yet.

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
DSC_0401.JPG

That looks awesome. Sadly this is not available on Timeshops website anymore. Does anyone have any idea where else can a decent full gold green dial GMT can be bought from?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I don't know about "decent" but here's some...

2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg

There's others, go take a peek... :)

3.jpg

D

d4m.test

Very beautiful to these eyes, Don. I'd wear it in a second; and, no, it doesn't have to be "perfect" because such a concept is an oxymoron with reps. It's beautiful, wear it in good health.

dave

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
You asked for opinions, and so here are mine:

Fantastic pictures!! I am alsways impressed with I see you in action DJ.

But our taste is different. To me gold and Rolex do not match. The GMT looks fantastic in steel but not in gold. A bit like taps. Chrome OK, gold not.

If you want gold, have less of it (definitely no bracelet) and dont put it on a tool watch like this one. If used like this, it may look expensive, but it makes the wearer look cheap. Combine that with it being rep...

Hence I have a level of sympathy with the guy who called it a piece of junk.