• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pictorial Review JF AP ROO Diver V7

D

d4m.test

There is also a video which is clearly different than the v7 video. If I was Angus I would be quite offended that you accusing him of using the same pics and videos for different versions of a watch. https://puretime03.com/royal-oak-offshore-diver-11-v8-jf-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-a3120.html#

I don't pretend to as much as the senior members of the forum, I will tell you my experience with Primetime, I ordered a Breitling Navitimer from the JF factory that look good on their site.

I posted some of the QC pictures on the forum asking for advice on what I thought was a defect, I got very good advice that pointed me to ask the TD to replace the JF with one from the BP factory. The TD discourage me from making the switch saying that BP made unreliable reps.

The transaction was super smooth, the watch arrived within a week. I learn from that experience not to trust their advice because it could be motivated by a sale, i don't blame them 100%, they are in this to make money.

My lesson is to always research in this forum to find the correct version and factory of the rep I want to buy. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
@lenart98
Ok, pretty much you are just an asshole. No wonder you got no replies from the guy with the super rep list. If you to stupid not to see that the first front picture is the same on multiple watches, then you deserve whatever you get. Tell me again how many reps you have bought and received in the 10 days you have been here? You could couldn't have even bought and received 1 yet. Unless you are one of the assholes that got kicked off the board and came back under a different user name. I have bought probably over 15 reps since I have been here, and gave most if them away already- some due to the fact they came in broken or the QC pics were taken in a way to hide the flaws. And I love the way you come on here saying some TD should be made because I pointed out the first picture of Multiple watches is the SAME picture. So you either work for PT or JF or you are just a Troll, either way beat feet!

D

d4m.test

:itchyandscratchy::jeff::itchyandscratchy::itchyandscratchy::jeff::jeff::jeff:
@lenart98
Ok, pretty much you are just an asshole. No wonder you got no replies from the guy with the super rep list. If you to stupid not to see that the first front picture is the same on multiple watches, then you deserve whatever you get. Tell me again how many reps you have bought and received in the 10 days you have been here? You could couldn't have even bought and received 1 yet. Unless you are one of the assholes that got kicked off the board and came back under a different user name. I have bought probably over 15 reps since I have been here, and gave most if them away already- some due to the fact they came in broken or the QC pics were taken in a way to hide the flaws. And I love the way you come on here saying some TD should be made because I pointed out the first picture of Multiple watches is the SAME picture. So you either work for PT or JF or you are just a Troll, either way beat feet!
Alrighty then, my point exactly. Just because I signed up here recently you automatically assume I am a newbie to this. This name calling AND the fact you live in Vegas tells me all I need to know about your level of intelligence. I won't continue this discourse with you since you clearly have no real arguments since you are scooping to degrading comments. I'll let everyone reading this judge your character for themselves. Have a great evening, Vegas boy!

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
Puretime may have the v7 2824 again. Anyone looking for a v7 2824 should try the TDs now and see if they can get one before they tell us they can't get them again.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
@FastPaced Yesterday i received my watch from Ryan and as he stated - it is an A2824.

I will do a comparison after the weekend of my new 15703ST Diver V7 and my 15710ST with 9015.
I've mentioned some small but interesting differences between them.

Seems like some TD's are still abled to get some of those "rare" A2824. Fortunately.

Let me know if it would be of interest to see some side-by-side pictures of both DW's and so on :)

D

d4m.test

@Omagad @FastPaced some "experts" here are saying the AP ROO doesn't have an open caseback and that TD's who sell them are selling you a "dead giveaway" fake watch. But these "experts" don't seem to know that AP ROO's have been produced with open casebacks since 2014. ALL OF THEM. So, the V7 is not the only super rep. Do your own research instead of believing everything that is published by these bozos (who by the way call other "assholes" because they disagree with them and admin seems to be fine with that). They tried to say that I work for a TD trying to push bad watches but I am just a regular watch enthusiast trying to encourage people here to use their own brain and do some research because, dang, there is a lot of BS on here. Here is some proof to start with: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDW6K9jj_w4

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
@FastPaced Yesterday i received my watch from Ryan and as he stated - it is an A2824.

I will do a comparison after the weekend of my new 15703ST Diver V7 and my 15710ST with 9015.
I've mentioned some small but interesting differences between them.

Seems like some TD's are still abled to get some of those "rare" A2824. Fortunately.

Let me know if it would be of interest to see some side-by-side pictures of both DW's and so on :)

Funny thing is Ryan is the one that told me that JF no longer makes the v7 with the 2824. In fact within a few hours he went back and forth between myself and another member saying first JF didn't make it anymore, then and hour later they did and 30 minutes later again that they didn't make them. So just proves the point- you can't believe them.

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
@lenart98
You truly are an idiot. Your post just proved that!
The people who you say don't know what they are talking about are the ones THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING the 15710 IS OPEN CASEBACK. You apparently don't even know the difference between a 15703 closed caseback and a 15710 open caseback. You really are that stupid. You don't think we all didn't go to AP's website to check it out for ourselves. Go on the official AP website and look up the 15703 CLOSED CASEBACK and then look up the 15710, it really isn't that hard to look it up.
The reason the open caseback is a dead giveaway is because the Movement looks different, not because it has an open caseback.
You are just trying way to hard to be right and look dumber and dumber every time you post something. Like your stupid "one more post"

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
And just to show the other members how much of an idiot you really are, here is a picture of the JF 15710 open caseback movement. The Very first thing you see is the rotor bearing doesn't have the 4 ceramic balls that that point out in the video you posted. The movement does not look like the AP movement- A DEAD GIVEAWAY! No rep movement looks like the Gen movement, that is why open caseback watches are considered Dead Giveaways.
To other members that are reading these posts, this guy has no idea what the hell he is talking about. But don't take my word for it, look for yourself.
78937fa1a7a807aa83e4ec2637a1c275.png

D

d4m.test

And just to show the other members how much of an idiot you really are, here is a picture of the JF 15710 open caseback movement. The Very first thing you see is the rotor bearing doesn't have the 4 ceramic balls that that point out in the video you posted. The movement does not look like the AP movement- A DEAD GIVEAWAY! No rep movement looks like the Gen movement, that is why open caseback watches are considered Dead Giveaways.
To other members that are reading these posts, this guy has no idea what the hell he is talking about. But don't take my word for it, look for yourself.

Haha, dumb ass Elvis is trying to turn everything around now. First you said you cannot trust TD's pics that showed a closed case back because according to you they are liars and it must be open but now it's suddenly all about the movement. IDIOT! Why don't you just go gen if you mistrust anyone so much??? Of course! You obviously have no idea about movements. A 2824 can very well be made to look dead on. Why don't you follow Elvis suit? I'll promise we'll remember you. Retard in Vegas! hahahaha

D

d4m.test

AP2015082402-05_enl.JPG

This is the Royal Oak Offshore Diver 1:1 V8 JF Best Edition on Rubber Strap A3120. Closed back, no visible movement. But beware, some members here insist that TD's are liars and that you will receive yours with open case back and that's a dead giveaway because you can see the movement. Well, I call BS on that! If it's open, return for refund. Case closed. (Pun intended)

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
Why don't you stop crapping up these threads. Within 10 post of joining this forum you come on here and insult members who contribute a lot, telling them they are wrong when you clearly have no idea what is going one. Then you post with stupid things to try and get you post count up. I smell something fishy going on here. Hopefully Trailboss will boot you soon.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Why don't you stop crapping up these threads. Within 10 post of joining this forum you come on here and insult members who contribute a lot, telling them they are wrong when you clearly have no idea what is going one. Then you post with stupid things to try and get you post count up. I smell something fishy going on here. Hopefully Trailboss will boot you soon.

Oh my god the guy is such a pain in the ass, I had to block him in PM cause he was insisting on the same issue. WTF.

D

d4m.test

Oh my god the guy is such a pain in the ass, I had to block him in PM cause he was insisting on the same issue. WTF.
Omagad, 2 girlymen are moaning their PMS symptoms. Do you want me to publicize the bullshit you were PMing going back and forth whether V8 is open caseback or not? Get off the drugs and shut the fuck up already!

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
^ This guy really needs to be banned. Only thing he has done since he has been here is try and start shit. Troll for sure!
@Trailboss can you keep an eye on this guy. Something is not right here. Luka is that you?