• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pics of Sea Dweller DEEPSEA D-Blue 1:1 Noob Best Edition A2836 V2

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
The coronet should be round across the top not pointed like that. That dial is way off in several ways.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
You guys are totally right. It is pointed at the top instead of rounded. I never noticed that before. My wrist is too small to wear the DSSD, which is too bad because I like the look of the deep blue edition.

steeler85048

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/15
The only way the BP is better is with the gradient on the dial color. Physically, the watch is inferior to the Noob version 2. The bracelet on the V2 Noob is also superior as is the engraving on the rihaut as well as the running serial number, the crown etched on the dial, ect, etc, etc...

As for the logo on the V-TWO not V1, I believe it's close to spot on. The pic you have posted is of a version 1 Noob. If you compare the crown on the pictures right above yours, the crown is not pointed. I have looked at the gen DSSD deep blue and compared the rep noob V2 side by side and the most glaring difference I detected right away was the dial is darker and has a matte appearance. I actually liked it better, as the gen seemed glossy bright. You also did not discuss the other glaring differences when side by side...

1) The bezel insert looks close with the platinum paint but it is seems to have a much less precise cut and font to the numbers and doesn't seem as shiny as the gen insert.

2) The gen bezel edges have cut-outs that are polished in between the cut-outs. The rep is not even close to as shiny as the gen. (you can polish this yourself but it is a quick "tell")

3) The rim around the dial pearls and the bezel insert pearl is narrower in the rep and noticeable more side by side but an obvious "tell" none the less.

4) On the rep when you set the time, it's a 2836 ETA clone, so it winds the opposite way to set as opposed to the gen 3135 movement.

The differences continue to get more and more minute but as for the best rep out of the DSSD deep blue, the Noob V2 is by far, the best rep so far. The only good thing about the BP is the dial. A good franken watch would be the V2 Noob with the BP dial and a Swiss ETA movement...

Just my 2 cents YMMV...

cjzielie

Horology Curious
23/9/15
where can i buy one of these sea dweller james cameron watches ???? Im a recently burned bestreplica.sr customer and just really want the watch

omarjag

Looking Around
11/5/16
hello roverpek...thats a great watch congrats..can you tell me where to buy one plz? thanks

Snoweagle

29/1/15
where can i buy one of these sea dweller james cameron watches ???? Im a recently burned bestreplica.sr customer and just really want the watch

That's a scam site. Please refer to our list of TDs (Trusted Dealers) in this forum for good and reliable deals.