• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF Nautilus RG

Rep_Fan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/18

chenakos

Known Member
17/8/16
Are you asking me, or telling me?

Get your eyes checked or take a better look because I can see obvious differences between the MP and my PF V2.

Furthermore, I own the watch and have provided pics and videos along with a link on where I purchased it -- Try to figure that out!

I am telling you. If I was asking, you would have seen the famous "?"
You may want to check the link I have provided earlier and the pics in that thread against your pics.

However, relax and enjoy your PF V2.
There is no reason to get hostile in here!

By the way, you are the only one I have read on the internet claiming for a PF V2 edition. I guess it was made exclusively for your eyes.

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
You must be slow...Figure it out...It is you that needs to go and check the pics in your link and then your eyes.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
There is no PF 5711 V2, despite what that untrusted dealer TS Station and that other referenced DHGate dealer described as a PF 5711 V2. This was just a lie and advertising ploy and some unknowledgeable folks bought it without checking. If in fact a PF 5711 V2 actually exists, we all here in the Patek Philippe sub-forum would know and our TD's would be selling them. BTW, I checked with Angus on this and no, a PF 5711 V2 does not exist.

Rep_Fan

10/5/18
There is no PF 5711 V2, despite what that untrusted dealer TS Station and that other referenced DHGate dealer described as a PF 5711 V2. This was just a lie and advertising ploy and some unknowledgeable folks bought it without checking. If in fact a PF 5711 V2 actually exists, we all here in the Patek Philippe sub-forum would know and our TD's would be selling them. BTW, I checked with Angus on this and no, a PF 5711 V2 does not exist.

:boohoo:So I guess the photos and videos of my PF 5711 RG V2 watch are a figment of your imagination. :lol3: And because a bunch of guys on an internet forum haven't got access, or heard of its availability yet -:cry2:- that should take precedence over thousands of other vendors and customers around the world?!? :lolcina:

:B: IDGAF what the TDs pick choose or refuse to say, or what lies anyone wants to believe -- The truth is I got it and know it is AWESOME :coax:

chenakos

Known Member
17/8/16
:boohoo:So I guess the photos and videos of my PF 5711 RG V2 watch are a figment of your imagination. :lol3: And because a bunch of guys on an internet forum haven't got access, or heard of its availability yet -:cry2:- that should take precedence over thousands of other vendors and customers around the world?!? :lolcina:

:B: IDGAF what the TDs pick choose or refuse to say, or what lies anyone wants to believe -- The truth is I got it and know it is AWESOME :coax:

Mate, you have to realise that you have a nautilus made in MP factory. period.

Now you may want to call this a PF V2, a KITT or Wall-E! It's up to you to decide on the name.
You may also want to tell people that it is a gen! :p

This is still a good watch, so enjoy it.
All everyone is trying to say to you here (including me) is that your seller sold you an MP factory nautilus and called it PF V2.
I checked your link, and even the pics there show a PF watch (the only version there is, so not a V2, V3 or UB40).
However what you received is an MP factory one. As I said still pretty good watch, however it's not what you have paid for.

Live with it and enjoy your watch.

Oh, and stop making fun of people in here. It makes you look "not normal".

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
What are the issues with the plating? Is it weak?

The watch has only been out for a short while so nobody really knows with this batch. For RG/YG plating with past reps, the colour has been known to fade after a few months. But i don't think anybody could know for sure for this batch right now. The bigger issue IMO is the shade of the plating, which could be a super big tell if its off.

Reactions: chenakos

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
This is my PF with JJF dial!
cbb879af4224201e08b00d85ec2afde9.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk