• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

perfectkickz.ru has anyone used them before?

hublotkingpower

Renowned Member
9/12/14
Southeast Asia
Hi everyone as stated in the title I was wondering if anyone has used perfectkickz. ru before? Thinking of purchasing some shoes from there.. How's the quality and the shipping to the UK?

Cheers :)

davemau5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/15
No; but on REPSneaker on reddit they're not spoken highly about.
will PM you some good sneaker sources.

hublotkingpower

Renowned Member
9/12/14
Southeast Asia
Thanks for the PM and link. I've read some stuff on sneakerahead.cc on his instagram account and it seems like there are some issues with orders never received. Either way I'll continue looking since now I've got the resources. Cheers again

june2016

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/15
I bought there before, DHL, 6 days, quick plus nice customer service

june2016

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/15
they were talking about perfectkicks.net, which is totally different from pkz, Perfectkickz.ru is good

wndsbr

Horology Curious
5/3/15
i can vouch for the customer service at pkz if anyone's still interested. Ordered a pair of shoes, they have been posted the next day and arrived within 3 days in my country. unfortunately i'm waiting for my package to clear customs. and remember PerfectKickZ. RU is the real deal.

Corve

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/16
Maybe its interesting for someone out there. I ordered already 4 times from PK. No problem with them or local customs. They prefer for payment Western Union, have a really fast and pleasant support over Whatsapp.

About running time, here an example:
Ordered 15th Sept
Paid 15th Sept
Payment confirmed 16th Sept
QC Pics sent 18th Sept
Shipped 21th Sept
Item recieved 23th Sept

It really depends on what you order. If you order something they listed on their homepage, it will be little bit faster. If you order other stuff like me, Men Gucci Briefcase, it will take few days more, because they dont have the item on stock.

I can also send some Pictures of MCM, Hermes, Gucci Belts and Gucci Briefcase if someone is interested in Quality.