• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} Vintage 3646 "brownie"

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
ALE, YOU pretty much alone have made RWI the best place for PAM reps...let's be honest! :)

For building vintage PAMs, HF is a special place. I first started out here at RWI, then moved on to HF, but come back here every-so-often to see what's new.

Totally agree, HF is indeed a special place, a very welcoming and friendly small community with an impressive amount of knowledge on vintage PAMs (and others). I like to hang out there and most of the few things I know about vintage come from there.

RWI has the same amount of knowledge on modern PAMs, and most of it is available thanks to ALE :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE, YOU pretty much alone have made RWI the best place for PAM reps...let's be honest! :)

For building vintage PAMs, HF is a special place. I first started out here at RWI, then moved on to HF, but come back here every-so-often to see what's new.

I was a bit kidding ! LOL

Many thanks for your kind words

But to be honest I don't agree about "ALONE", because every people participating here and mainly the PCTeam are making possible our position. And you know that !!

Thanks for the support

Best
ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Totally agree, HF is indeed a special place, a very welcoming and friendly small community with an impressive amount of knowledge on vintage PAMs (and others). I like to hang out there and most of the few things I know about vintage come from there.

RWI has the same amount of knowledge on modern PAMs, and most of it is available thanks to ALE :)

Kilo, please, don't be modest !!

You and many people like you are making here much more than myself !! I'm just conducting if you want

ALE