• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} Probably the best pam rep ever- Kuvarsit PAM Boutiques

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I would think so. KV and hont are friends

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Review - Dial dimensions-Inscriptions and PIG logo

FINAL REVIEW OF DIMENSIONS AND DIAL LAYOUT
PAM BOUTIQUES SPECIAL EDITION FROM KUVARSIT

PENDING FINAL ANALYSIS FROM THE DIRECT INSPECTION OF THE SAMPLES

I have already finish the study of dimensions and layout of the Kuvarsit dial and inscriptions.
JoehwffcJ really was right, the real watch PAM Boutiques has different PANERAI and PIG position than some digital pics. Therefore the position of KW dial is correct.

GENERAL VIEW OF DIAL KUVARSIT-GEN COMPARISON

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENDIALEScopiar_zps0184fd83.jpg

As you can see the layout of the dial is almost perfect.
The marker fonts seem very accurate and the inscription fonts are good too.

PANERAI INSCRIPTION-PIG LOGO- "6" MARKER - L SWISS MADE L INSCRIPTION

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENPIGamp6copiar_zpsdd97790b.jpg

As you can see in above pic the general positons in this zone of the dial is almost perfect.
Only the 6 marker and stick markers @5&7 are placed a little bit high. But it is completely no noticeable. Therefore: Perfect positions in general.

Concerning PIG logo there are some considerations and little flaws that we will analyze below.

PIG LOGO AND PANERAI INSCRIPTION

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENSOLOPIGcopiar_zps79a8b501.jpg

As above commented the positions of PIG LOGO and PANERAI inscription are almost perfect.
PANERAI fonts and size are almost exact to the gen.
Only the PIG logo has some flaws as follows:
- Shape and embossed are very similar to the H maker version. A little far to the precision and details of the gen PIG. Some details, like in H maker version, are different as you can see in the pics. Noob version is inferior.
- The KW PIG logo has the same size of the gen
- The most important and more noticeable flaw is the inclination angle of the PIG. Because the gen has a more pronounced angle of inclination.

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENSOLOPIG-INCLINACIONcopiar_zps915b31bb.jpg

You can see in above pic the different inclination angle between the KW PIG (in green) and the gen PIG (in orange)

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENSOLOPIG-DIMENSIONEScopiar_zps6b803c5e.jpg

In above pic you can see the correct dimension of the KW PIG and the wrong inclination angle of this KW PIG in comparison with the gen.

CONCLUSIONS

PENDING A DIRECT INSPECTION OF THE SAMPLES TO SEE THE CORRECT FINISH AND GENERAL LOOK OF THE LUME APPLICATION AND COLOUR, LOOK OF THE EMBOSSED PIG LOGO, SURFACE TEXTURE OF THE DIAL AND QUALITY OF THE INSCRIPTIONS.

We can say after this first analysis that the KW dial is really good and almost perfect in dimensions and layout, leaving aside a little difference in the inclination angle of the PIG logo and the usual difference of the shape and quality of embossing of this PIG logo.

Looking forward to see the samples in order to get more info about the look and finish and qualities of the case and caseback.

ALE

vama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/12
The minutes hand is a bit shorter and thicker, isn't it?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Is the seconds hand a bit shorter and thicker?

I have already compare them in Photoshop
It is not at all shorter
It actually is a little thicker but about a half of 0,1mm. Really difficult to notice in real size.

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENSECONDHAND_zps395c2a0c.jpg

But the contour of the hand in gen is thicker and due to that the KW second hand seems thicker than really it is.
Said with other words: the KW hand has more lume material and seems more fat, but it has the same length than the gen hand.

ALE

vama

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/12
Sorry ALE, I meant the minutes hand,just edited my post.Sorry for the trouble I caused!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Sorry ALE, I meant the minutes hand,just edited my post.Sorry for the trouble I caused!

No worries about

PAMBOUTIQUES-KW-GENMINUTEHAND_zpsb88a45a2.jpg

The minute hands have the same length
The KW is a very little bit wider, and the lume too.
But actually no noticeable in real size

ALE

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Will need the review on the case, crystal, and CG! Awaits the team a review :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoehwrfcJ

20/8/12
Yes, my friend
And I'm grateful for that
Because I saved a lot of time and we have saved a lot of wrong studies.

Well spotted
ALE

No worries, glad to be of service, This is an interesting watch for me so I'm really interested to see if all the hype materialises into a great rep

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Will need the review on the case, crystal, and CG! Awaits the team a review :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two sample watches, one to Klockis an another to me, will be shipped from Kuvarsit asap.

When we get the samples will start the review and you will have PCTeam final conclusions about the case, crystal, CG, caseback, etc...

Looking forward to receive the watches. Like newbies... we can't wait !! LOL

ALE

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
is KW fac only make this one particular model?
This looks like serious contender to Noob and H.

Would like to see their 111

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
WOW. I just read through all 6 pages. This could be a breakthrough and I'm definitely keeping a close eye on this thread. Thank you Spboudart and ALE7575

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
I understand we must wait for A and K to get the watches, analyze them, take pics and propose conclusions, BUT if KV is already going after the 390 with plans of immediate production, this case/cg/crystal/dial must be at least at the same level of accuracy/execution of the Noob v3..... and then some! I LOVE PAM reps, ha!

emmune

Known Member
19/2/12
I think the difference of inclination of the PIG is exaggerated in the comparison photo. Look at where the intersection of the line is with the tail end (outlined by the yellow circles). I think it should be where the red line is.

CwxsMjt.png

There is still is a very slight difference, but it is close to perfect. The thing that bothers me the most is the detail on the PIG, and even that is minimal.

Amazing rep.