• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{*PCTeam*} Noob Factory 390 Just released [QC pics allowed]

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Just got CQ pics from a TD here. Watch is in stock in EU, so decided to take it without thinking too much about it. Really like the looks of this watch.

Think watch looks fine. ALE what do you think? Nothing big wrong with right?
Congrats, all seems OK in your watch
And it has alrady new beveled crystal and I hope "Slim" crown (no visible on pics)
Nice watch

ALE

According to TD it is the latest noob version. So if that has the "slim" crown then this one should have it as well. We will see.

It comes on a rep asso strap. Would you recommend that to swim with in salt water?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
QUOTE=dutchwatch;1556013]
According to TD it is the latest noob version. So if that has the "slim" crown then this one should have it as well. We will see.

It comes on a rep asso strap. Would you recommend that to swim with in salt water?[/QUOTE]

OK. Noob has just only one version of this watch, therefore surely it will be fitted with "Slim" crown.

Asso strap is made of suede and it is not to be immersed in water

ALE

AllergyDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
3/5/07
Noob 390?

9578988466_79c74c6422_b.jpg

9578988420_d9fa429a41_b.jpg

buffalo56

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/8/13
hi all! I'm new here so forgive me if I say anything really stupid! I was looking at both H and Noob and I think the construction on the noob is really better but I'm really worried that the 'rose gold' hands on the noob are really different from the gen...any advice?? (that's the one reason why I thought of going for the H)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
hi all! I'm new here so forgive me if I say anything really stupid! I was looking at both H and Noob and I think the construction on the noob is really better but I'm really worried that the 'rose gold' hands on the noob are really different from the gen...any advice?? (that's the one reason why I thought of going for the H)

It is up to you
H maker- Better hand colour

Noob- Better case, better CG, better crystal, better dial, better caseback....

ALE

Victorz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/14
Im thinking of getting the noob390 just for the dial. Ive compared my current setup (noob case + hfac dial and hands) with my friend's gen390. The most obvious tell is the color of the numbers and indices , its a few shades darker on the rep. Has noob fixed this flaw already? Thanks