• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paypal note.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Re: Yea

pamfried said:
hk45ca said:
seraphe said:
What worries me is not about the money or freezing of account, coz these won't happen. It's understood the transaction is for the strap. However, I worry about putting "replica-watch.info" on the notes. It's frozen as a lead to our illegal playground.

yes that bothers me also.

why would anybody leave any money in there pp acc? i don't leave a damn thing in it and if i sell anything here it is with wu only.

normally i don't leave anything in my PP but its becos i'm having a sale i would prefer to do a 1 time large withdrawal rather than withdrawing everytime someone PPs me...

Yea i never feel safe leaving any funds in there too....

yes, i understand what you are saying but that would worry me to death. lol

pamfried

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/8/06
:)

razer reg said:
:shock: dam thats some horseshit bro! why do people not read stickys and have a little bit of common sense. people these days :roll:

Hey dude, how're you?? :)

Just clarified the matter with the buyer, not his fault...

He got someone to help him with the transfer and the guy unknowingly put in 'the words'...... i don't fault the buyer, just a pure mistake.. :)

pamfried

Banned
23/8/06
Re: Yea

hk45ca said:
pamfried said:
hk45ca said:
seraphe said:
What worries me is not about the money or freezing of account, coz these won't happen. It's understood the transaction is for the strap. However, I worry about putting "replica-watch.info" on the notes. It's frozen as a lead to our illegal playground.

yes that bothers me also.

why would anybody leave any money in there pp acc? i don't leave a damn thing in it and if i sell anything here it is with wu only.

normally i don't leave anything in my PP but its becos i'm having a sale i would prefer to do a 1 time large withdrawal rather than withdrawing everytime someone PPs me...

Yea i never feel safe leaving any funds in there too....

yes, i understand what you are saying but that would worry me to death. lol

Yea :)

But ever since that, i did my withdrawal everytime someone sends me funds... don't wanna take the risk or be complacent..... :)

razerreg

26/7/06
8) im good bradah! im glad this is all resolved but man, people need to wisen up a little bit. a little precaution does not hurt ya know

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
seraphe said:
However, I worry about putting "replica-watch.info" on the notes. It's frozen as a lead to our illegal playground.
You think Paypal don't know we exist? :shock:

Oh, and "getting a friend to fuck up on my behalf" is the paypal equivalent of "The dog ate my homework."

jimjen178

Known Member
16/2/07
pugwash said:
seraphe said:
However, I worry about putting "replica-watch.info" on the notes. It's frozen as a lead to our illegal playground.
You think Paypal don't know we exist? :shock:

Oh, and "getting a friend to fuck up on my behalf" is the paypal equivalent of "The dog ate my homework."

That is the line of the day!! :lol:

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Please let us know his screen name, so we can avoid dealing with this braindead person.

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
This is why you should ALWAYS get the buyers PP information and then send a money request. This was the buyer has complete control of the situation.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I second by-tor. Please PM me with that idiot's ID......

pamfried

Banned
23/8/06
:)

By-Tor said:
Please let us know his screen name, so we can avoid dealing with this braindead person.

I believe that he knows his mistake now so lets just give him a chance dude..... :)

Have accepted his apology n he is sincerely sorry so lets leave it as that..... :)

pamfried

Banned
23/8/06
Hey wassup??????? :)

jiro said:
I second by-tor. Please PM me with that idiot's ID......

Nah dude, cool it man......... :)

Cheers!! :)

pamfried

Banned
23/8/06
Hmmmm.

jb said:
This is why you should ALWAYS get the buyers PP information and then send a money request. This was the buyer has complete control of the situation.

This is a great way i suppose..... :)

Thanks for the advice!!! :)