• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment - WARNING!!!!

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
To pay for my latest acquisition I needed to send money to Hont via Moneybookers.
On 1st June 2009 I did so via Moneybookers, using the address which Moneybookers sent to me as the recepient for the previous payment to Hont. I instantly received the usual confirmation from Moneybookers that the money was sent.

After a couple of days Hont tells me he has not received the money. He then tells me that he does not know who the recepient of the money I sent to him is. A request to undo the payment was denied by Moneybookers because the money has been cashed. Hont tells me that he can do nothing about this matter.

I have emailed the recepient address [email protected] to ask them to return the money. So far with no response. It appears that my money has disappeared into cyperspace.

The lesson is: When dealing with Hont wait for payment instructions, even if these take some time to arrive. He does not deal the way other dealers do and assuming that he does can prove costly!

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
Hont's payment instructions are usually exactly the same. Normally after I pay I email
Hont the confirmation.

So, my buys will normall look like this:

R2 Edit (You would be surprised at the cut, copy and paste that is used for reference or otherwise.) No worries. :wink:

[Thanks for the quick edit R2]

From Hont:

Payment info:

1 western union –-- fast payment.

First name: honXXX

Last name: XX

City:Guangzhou ,Guxxxng province,china

2 moneybookers

http://www.abank.com.cn/Merchant/MerPay ... nshu1=3557

3 credit card

http://facility.sino-pay.com/Merchant/M ... nshu1=3557

4 bank wire – 3- 7 days money arrive

Bank's Name: Bank of Chi xxxxxch

A/C Holder's Name: Wu Hoxxxx

Add: No. 560, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transfer Code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/C No.: 4563xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 and 3 payment need add 5% fee in total price.also the max pay just 600usd .

More than 600usd will be need pay more times

After you pay please write your info:

Name:__________

Address:_____________

Phone number :_______________ important!!

Reply from me:

Hont,

Thank you. $_______ payment made ($____ watch + $_____ shipping + $___ credit card fee) .

Can you please provide tracking number and send watch to:

Name
Address
City, state, zip
country
phone number

Payment confirmation below.

Thanks!

jmd33

????(Payment Result)
????(Payment succeed) ??????????(Your order number is: )3557LY200905060xxxxx
????(Currency)?USD
???????(Amount)?______.00?
????????????????????????(Please keep your order number and contact our customer service for support.)
[????(Close Page)]

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
yes i never used any email address for moneybookers :(

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Hont. We have a potential 30 page bitchfest about to start here. So let's nip it right now. There are two questions that need to be answered here at which time mbjoer needs to answer come.

Did you give him that email address to use?
Does tha email address show up anywhere on your website or listings?

Don't everyone clutter it with comments until he answers.

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
hello

i never give people any email address for moneybookers

i always give my customers only the link for pay :)

you can ask him

regard

hont

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
fakemaster said:
...Did you give him that email address to use?...

Seems to me that Hont already answered that question, Fakes.

hontwatch said:
yes i never used any email address for moneybookers

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
fakemaster said:
Hont. We have a potential 30 page b***h... about to start here. So let's nip it right now. There are two questions that need to be answered here at which time mbjoer needs to answer come.

Did you give him that email address to use?
Does tha email address show up anywhere on your website or listings?

Don't everyone clutter it with comments until he answers.

and i do not know where the email address from,

i had check ctopay.com for 7 days around no have payment 90usd come from him :(

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Ok. that's pretty clear. So mbjoer.

Where did you get that email?
Why did you use it?

gazumi

Renowned Member
21/8/08
I believe mbjoer was simply trying to warn people to wait for Hont's payment instructions before making the payment, that's all.

Hont also has a different Western Untion payment name now, so before you pay, PLEASE wait for his instructions to avoid hassles. Do NOT use the Western Union name in jmd33's post.

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
Have just received a very polite email from Hont. He has received the money after all. Not sure what the problem was but everything all right now.

Thanks for your concern.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I love it when a plan comes together!
Hannibal_Smith2.jpg

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
gazumi said:
I believe mbjoer was simply trying to warn people to wait for Hont's payment instructions before making the payment, that's all.

Hont also has a different Western Untion payment name now, so before you pay, PLEASE wait for his instructions to avoid hassles. Do NOT use the Western Union name in jmd33's post.

yes

sometime i change western union name

just never change pay link for CC and moneybookers untill now

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
mbjoer said:
Have just received a very polite email from Hont. He has received the money after all. Not sure what the problem was but everything all right now.

Thanks for your concern.

i am sorry that answered mistake email

124396381578196495 3557LY20090603012859 90usd payment that is from my other customer ,not yours,i already sent you email ,

i will call again ctopay company for check your payment , can you email me how you pay via the moneybookers?sent via email will be not arrive me for sure . and i can not check any where . we can contact via email .

regard

hont

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I purchased from Hont recently and just paid via CC and topped up the total cost by 5% as per instructions. At least with CC you have some measure of recourse. That's the "5% insurance" I call it.

Luckily, the payment went through, and Hont is well on his way to get me my watch. Thanks Hont. (its the Pam 049)

hontwatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/12/06
yes

he sent the payment to the email [email protected]

so now what i can do is: will contact ctopay.com if can get back the money .

mbjoer is good person,1st time he sent the payment right ,after payment ,i checked the watch out of stock ,i want to refund to him,but he trusty me and change the watch ,and want pay more money to me , then the problem happened,sorry

sure i will try my best to do for him,hope problem can pass ASAP

regard

hont

markharris

2/4/09
this is great to see a dealer on the forum after my troubles with timesshop and hont your the best dealer on here IMO

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
markharris said:
this is great to see a dealer on the forum after my troubles with timesshop and hont your the best dealer on here IMO

+1

Hont in the best, IMO. and to come on the site to resolve an issue is a total 10 in my book.

CHOB

Known Member
30/9/08
I was getting ready to do another buy from a dealer and after reading this I've made up my mind that Hont has my business for this order. Solid business Hont! I'm in!

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Hont is a good man and as honest as you will find. I would suggest changing the title of this post to something like, "Hont is a watch God and I bow to his superior business practices", or you could just say nevermind, but really, he is AOK

Renowned Member
30/3/09
Got to agree that Hont is Top Class. Have just purchased my 2nd & 3rd watch from him. Great price, great response via email and despatched within 24hrs of payment. I have thought about purchasing from other dealers but they just don't give the same sevice Hont does. Very very happy so far with Hont.
cheers