• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

paying Hont with credit card

docdoc

Looking Around
29/6/08
Hi everyone,

I have trouble going through the process of paying hont with a credit card via the chinese website. Anyone experience the same problem or do I do something wrong ? I fill up the form but when I hit the button to proceed I get a blank page… and nothing.
So I wonder if this is me or the website that cause me trouble ?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i never had a problem and i used it a lot of times , so after u send the payment and after its going to ask u if u wanna pay in $$$$usd dolars or something else i dont remember , did u get to that step yet?

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
I'd drop him an email, he can sort it out pretty quickly. I always pay via Western union with Hont.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
it maybe sounds stupid but use a different computer and u wont have problems

docdoc

Looking Around
29/6/08
I went with western union. Assle free and almost the same fee :)
Thanks guys !

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Naaaaah WU fees are about 13% or so. F that

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
I had a problem paying once but tried again and it went through it does take time and make sure not too refresh the page as it will double charge you.

P

samura

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/08
how do you pay with credit card? I'm trying to pay Hont via Western Union for almost 2 days but keep getting a U8201 error!

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
I had the same problem. He said wait 24 hours. But 2 days is a lot!!

samura

19/12/08
It's official! I can't send money to Hont via Western Union. That evil error U8201 persists. I'll contact Hont to send money via Moneybookers.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
It's happened to me too when I try to pay online. I just go to the local office, it's only a few minutes away so no big deal.

Naaaaah WU fees are about 13% or so. F that

Keep in mind though that Hont discounts for paying via WU. Usually you come out 5 bucks or so ahead vs. paying with CC, even with the fee (provided you go to an agent, which is the cheapest way).

samura

19/12/08
RobbDizzle,

What kind of information did that WE local agent asked for?

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
name of receiver and amount being sent, location of pickup. If you email Hont he provides you with all the info you'd need to complete via WU, and you just send him the MTCN after you send the money.

samura

19/12/08
Name and amount I already have, but I miss location of pickup. I'll email him, of course, but can you tell me the location of pickup?