• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek phillipe reps

phoenixgod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/06
Dont see much discussion of it here.

Just wondering, who carries the best reps for patek models? I got one from ELbut its very light and a bit fakish:(.

Altho its true normal people cant tell patek from pancake:)

Edited: Patek got from EL not Joshua

ob_1

13/5/06
I would say EL's are top quality. Check them out. [smilie=occasion14.gif]

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
EL's good choice for most watches :D ...unfortunately Narikaa is still out of touch for awhile, I believe he had several models...

Higgy 8)

ob_1

13/5/06
@ ehtolcad
I have't bought any Pateks, but my friend ordered an Aqua and a 5054 from EL following my advice. Both of them are flawless and as usual, EL's service and delivery time is excelent. [smilie=occasion14.gif]

ehtolcad

Known Member
19/4/06
no i meant the one that seemed light and fakish - but that officer's watch with the flip open back seems to be the business and is on my wishlist for sure

razorfish

Known Member
1/4/06
Has anyone bought a Patek from King? I was about to purchase a few from her but wasn't sure if the quality is good.

phoenixgod

7/5/06
Joshua seems to carry quite a lot of collection for patek but I havent been able to order any yet.

Been overloaded by the new PO,Bond SMT, and my new LV Submariner, gonna be short of cash for a month before i'm gonna order the next watch, which I think should be Patek from Joshua or a panerai;)