• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe Rare Handcrafts 5089G “Azulejos” (-062) enamel watch - The art of eternity

patekcollector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/21
Italy
Sure not that different, I just noticed a darker blue on the enamel and nothing else (movement apart). I am currently selling my nautiluses because of this... These pieces are far more entertaining, especially the vintages!

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Sure not that different, I just noticed a darker blue on the enamel and nothing else (movement apart). I am currently selling my nautiluses because of this... These pieces are far more entertaining, especially the vintages!

Can relate to that. It’s a shame they did the mistakes on the movement. unfortunately I don’t think they’ll release this piece with the clone movement from the PPF v2. And hinged case-back.

patekcollector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/21
Italy
Can relate to that. It’s a shame they did the mistakes on the movement. unfortunately I don’t think they’ll release this piece with the clone movement from the PPF v2. And hinged case-back.

Yeah that's true.. And even if they do... I'm seeing what they are doing with the 5712, every improvement in something is accompanied by a worsening of something else that was already fixed. It's a no-ending game

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Yeah that's true.. And even if they do... I'm seeing what they are doing with the 5712, every improvement in something is accompanied by a worsening of something else that was already fixed. It's a no-ending game

True. Problem here is. I would’ve been willing to put a PPF v2 clone movement into this just because the dial is so beautiful. But problem then is, the case back is not hinged. And also the case would’ve needed gold plating. So it’s not a project worth the result. You would still be far from gen. So it has to be taken for what it is.

Reactions: patekcollector

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
The enamel rep dials miss some minor details as compared to gen but they are still astonishing.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057