• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek philippe nautilus MK v5 short pictorial review

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
There's a thread on that one already. We just need someone to buy one and give it a review.

I thought it was a "PPE" and can't find any threads about it. Which factory is this watch?

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
also cannot find that thread, it is a V6 ???

kudos

18/2/14
Hi all, been on this forum for a while now with a collection of Rolex, Hublot and AP. I've never looked into PP, last time I looked people were saying the case was very thick so I avoided the watch, that was a few years ago, lol. I now want to revisit the nautilus and I see there is a version from MK and PF as well as V6 factory. Is there currently a best version? I have been trying to search using tapatalk but many of the threads are not coming up so I landed in this thread. Is the PF with a date mod considered the best or should I be looking at something else now? Some of these pics are looking really great

Thanks in advance

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Hi all, been on this forum for a while now with a collection of Rolex, Hublot and AP. I've never looked into PP, last time I looked people were saying the case was very thick so I avoided the watch, that was a few years ago, lol. I now want to revisit the nautilus and I see there is a version from MK and PF as well as V6 factory. Is there currently a best version? I have been trying to search using tapatalk but many of the threads are not coming up so I landed in this thread. Is the PF with a date mod considered the best or should I be looking at something else now? Some of these pics are looking really great

Thanks in advance

Have a look at the newly released PPF 5711 (different than PF)

if you are looking for a white dial the PPF is the perfect model for you. If you want the blue one have a look at the newly released V2 of the blue PPF - there is a thread dedicated to this model.