• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] PATEK 5711 TIFFANY Modded

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F
Movement Details?
3Kf
Piece Origin?
3kf
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Like new
Why Are You Selling?
Need found.
Asking Price?
1100€
Currency Accepted?
Euro
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Raddave
Shipping Costs?
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello!!

For sale is a 3KF 5711 Tiffany Dial BUFF edition serviced by @Harleysta91

I bought the watches here on rwi . Here is the original sell thread : https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...lus-5711a-tiffany-dial-buff-edition.10758214/

I have never worn the watch outside of home😅

but it is a stunning piece!

I put back here the description of the build :

- 3KF watch Buff edition 8000 rmb ($1150)
Dial, hands & DW are BUFF. He refinished the whole case and bracelet (edges beveling + polishing) to gen spec

Mods done by @Harleysta91:
- Crown thinning mod
- Caseback alignment (every you close it, the caseback text will align like the gen)
- Complete movement overhaul done
- align dial & hands
- remove dust and dirt from dial & hands
- lube all seals

I sell it for 1100€ PayPal Gift (PayPal F&F)
The extra 3KF dial is included in the sale.

I ship worldwide from France

Shipping with tracking is 30€.

I won't be responsible for any issue, custom's issues or loss, after the package shipped.

Regular Paypal payment in NOT accepted

What you see is what you'll get.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Reactions: JDBelgium

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: P..DR..D

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU

Reactions: Yug94

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

bdsb24

Horology Curious
11/3/24

Yug94

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/3/21

Reactions: bdsb24

galevin

Supporter
Certified
9/10/06

bdsb24

Horology Curious
11/3/24

• Sad
Reactions: Reaps