• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PATEK 324 SC Date Wheel BIONONE KEYLOG 2.0

boogieman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/20
Patience is key gents! Good things come to those who wait! Looking forward to this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
For those in the knowledge, how difficult is the DW switch on this clone movement? (I can service 2824/36)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b62c5c3cf4184f59ffb100e74d2c160a.jpg

DeskDiverDick

Horology Curious
13/6/21
Gotta have it! Count me in for one!

Are you guys machinists by trade? very impressive work

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Will you guys create a datewheel for the PPF green dial? Will the 3KF datewheel you are making work in the PPF green dial? I am thinking the answer is no, but have to ask.

soliloqueen

17/7/21
Any possibility to get an inverted color scheme too? For the 3kf 5227 black that has the wrong date wheel entirely

srhoque

28/11/18
Any possibility to get an inverted color scheme too? For the 3kf 5227 black that has the wrong date wheel entirely

Good call, I almost bought that Calatrava…but finally saw the DW flaw after seeing it twice. Would love the inverted color myself too.

BIONONE

28/4/17
Good call, I almost bought that Calatrava…but finally saw the DW flaw after seeing it twice. Would love the inverted color myself too.

let‘s see what i can do about this issue - already thought about a dark blue background with white numerals just like saw it on the nautilus‘ vintage counterparts for the blue 5711 - just as a little custom side project.

to invert the colors in our production might not be a big problem - logically we cant produce comparable quantities like with the standard DW.

let me think about it ;)

Reactions: srhoque

Healtic

29/9/13
Hi May I kindly ask when will this be available to purchase? Also is it a direct swap into the 3KF movement?

srhoque

28/11/18
let‘s see what i can do about this issue - already thought about a dark blue background with white numerals just like saw it on the nautilus‘ vintage counterparts for the blue 5711 - just as a little custom side project.

to invert the colors in our production might not be a big problem - logically we cant produce comparable quantities like with the standard DW.

let me think about it ;)

I don’t say this enough, but you are the BEST!! We all are looking forward to those DWs.

Reactions: BIONONE

srhoque

28/11/18
Hi May I kindly ask when will this be available to purchase? Also is it a direct swap into the 3KF movement?

3K is a clone movement and this is the native DW, so yes a direct swap.

skittman

Looking Around
4/7/18
This is fantastic work BIONONE the community is lucky to have you and yours committed to such fantastic project. I appreciate seeing this develop and am hopeful of securing one for my 3k 5167. Best wishes.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

skittman

Looking Around
4/7/18
This is fantastic work BIONONE the community is lucky to have you and yours committed to such fantastic project. I appreciate seeing this develop and am hopeful of securing one for my 3k 5167. Best wishes

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

OTF_300

24/6/16
Hi, did I miss anything since you've last made the post where you mentioned the 7 days period in regards to an update?

I mean I'm not mad because I know the more time you take on this project the better it will end up overall which is great for us but I'm just wondering when we can expect the date wheel to be ready.

BIONONE

Reactions: sunrayminor