• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PANERAI PAM1661

Gadi13

Horology Curious
20/6/23
Bulgaria
Hello, this is my first purchase following information from the forum. I won't hide that until the end I was quite skeptical about what would happen in the end, but I want to say that today when I received my new watch, after seeing it I fell into real euphoria. Well done Lee and Jtime, the wait was worth it, they did a really wonderful job. Here's how my first order went:
1. I read around the forum for about two weeks to get my bearings, at least in my opinion correctly 😀. Thanks everyone for the helpful info and thanks to the Panerai forum
2. On 21.06. I ordered and immediately paid with a standard bank transfer. Lee wrote me that I would have to wait 5 to 15 business days.
3. On 12.06. I got a link for QS.
4. After several clarifications on 17.07. I received a copy of the bill of lading for shipment.
5. On 31.07. the watch was in my hands
I want to recommend Lee and Jtime to everyone. I'm thinking of starting another order very soon. Good luck to all

Reactions: Watch-addict

loushocker444

Horology Curious
19/7/23
miami,fl
super nice watch i love the panerai watches. the blu and black combination looks great . I orderd an omega from li at jtime 7/19/23 got my tracking # 7/26/23 just waiting patiently for my watch.