• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai older rep ID?

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Old panerais are sought after in M2M depending on the factory who made them.
Take many pictures from different angle so people here can help you determine the maker.

Mercatino

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/24
Take many pictures from different angle so people here can help you determine the maker
Not the best pics, but here goes......no idea if any of the older reps are worth keeping. It would be great if someone could say exactly what this is and something like the movement is junk, but the case is more spot on than ............any help is appreciated. Of note is no threaded lugs, F series on rear case back, I incabloc, and polished CG

Mercatino

5/4/24
@ALE7575 Can you chime in about this watch? Is this old H maker, DSN? Would like to know if this is some special unicorn from long ago
and I should use the case for a special build, or use this as a timer for the night light in my bathroom....

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
@ALE7575 Can you chime in about this watch? Is this old H maker, DSN? Would like to know if this is some special unicorn from long ago
and I should use the case for a special build, or use this as a timer for the night light in my bathroom....

Wow. Now you try to summons one of the RWI greats to spoon feed you information?

Please understand, and note that if your 111 was in any way shape or form a 'unicorn' or of any interest, you would have received several PM's with offers to buy it via a reserved sale.

Move on.

Mercatino

5/4/24
@Woundup (too tight) There must be some component of value to this old slug. To atone for offending you,
I would be happy to donate to your collection. Send me your address and I will even pay shipping.