• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai 'Ferrari' Catalogue >> Modem Burner ...

Hari Seldon

22/3/06
I don't own a Ferrari nor am I a huge Ferrari fan, so I have no interest in those. They are pretty gaudy as well, not the least bit understated like I feel the best Panerai models are.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
LOL...they made by panerai ...but not a panerai watches... :D :D ..not for me too...

but if a reps come out pretty close to these models..for sure alot of member here...will grab it ...for the sake of reps..LOL

sevomd

Renowned Member
31/3/06
Not my cup of tea. Just cannot get over that stallion on the face of that watch. Wouldn't mind the wheels though. 8)

Eddy

ohmycocker

27/3/06
I saw it today in an AD. I am only interested in the GMT 8 days. the 8 days indicator is much better than the linear one in the new 1950 8 days 44mm

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
enzo said:
What I think would be cool is a DashClock ripped out of a Ferrari, made by Panerai, turned into a deskclock, but do they offer that? no.

A desk clock of ferrari would be nice...dashclock one..maybe they are too stupid to do that... :D