• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panda/ New V2 Themes/ or Bobby Dazzler Montoya

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Deciding on my next Ap since I've gave up on the 57th, Panda I've already owned and sold but would like to have again. I like the look of the new V2 themes but worried about the Ti scratching easy..
Montoya looks fantastic so would appreciate any opinions on it, I'd also considered the new FC diver from the twins, but I've never really liked full black watches so not sure on it

null-9.jpg

null-8.jpg

272A15E5-9F90-4BE1-B6C2-29866FAC7C9D-22694-00000CC77C43610E.jpg

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
why did you give up on the 57th street???? :rofl:

HE'S A QUITTER !!!!! :spank:

Get the Panda . That is still my favorite AP. I was thinking about this yesterday. I will probably order the Carbon diver as well. But I already have a Panda.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
why did you give up on the 57th street???? :rofl:

Haha came to my senses, was never really one to get caught up in the whole Pre order scene, suppose just got sucked in with the 57th:facepalm:
HE'S A QUITTER !!!!! :spank:

Get the Panda . That is still my favorite AP. I was thinking about this yesterday. I will probably order the Carbon diver as well. But I already have a Panda.

I know panda is fantastic, but I'm kinda swaying to the Montoya:wyliehelp:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You like the flashy watches ! :bling:

I think the RGRC is bling enough for me. That Montoya looks good, but damn. I'd have to be rolling in a Bentley to wear that !

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
What about a woody diver. Mind you the alternate version on "trustytime" looks decent.

(in a perfect world) Wouldn't mind a 41mm version of the Royal Oak Silver

ihXcCc4.jpg

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
The Montoya is a Pu**y magnet, thats for sure...but im not sold on the carbon fiber highlights.. just makes it look like a toy watch and i would get fed up of it very fast. Just my opinion though.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
The Montoya is a Pu**y magnet, thats for sure...but im not sold on the carbon fiber highlights.. just makes it look like a toy watch and i would get fed up of it very fast. Just my opinion though.

All options welcome Joe, helps with deciding

That's what I've always thought. The CF looks cheesy on it.

:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I prefer Barrichello to Montoya.

I do like the Ceramic bezel on the Barrichello

What about a woody diver. Mind you the alternate version on "trustytime" looks decent.

(in a perfect world) Wouldn't mind a 41mm version of the Royal Oak Silver

ihXcCc4.jpg

Undecided on the FC, love the look of Sardonix's Rg Royal oak

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
The Montoya is sharp!
But the Panda is awesome in my book. Closer to gen in my book G money!