• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam729 VSF

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Hey guys, this is coming in a few days from VSF.
Merry Christmas!

Here’s some legit info I got from VSF

“VS factory launched a new Panerai model, the VS factory Panerai PAM00729 watch. This watch is also made of matte titanium, but different from the
VS factory Panerai 927, which was launched a few days ago. Panerai 926 of the VS factory and Panerai 728 of the VS factory, although both are satin-finished dark blue, but the case size has been increased to 45mm. The internal movement is also genuine P.4000. This is Panerai. The brand's first self-winding movement equipped with an eccentric miniature oscillating weight was completely independently developed and produced by Panerai Watch Factory in Neuchâtel.” They said its Ti. they also said that buckle is Ti too. here are pics:

Reactions: carwatch

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Btw sorry about 6th pic, I think it’s pic of different model that will be released - I need to check on that.

Last edited:

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
“Nahai deliberately presented the P.4000 movement, which is the brand's first self-winding movement equipped with an eccentric miniature oscillating weight, completely developed and produced by Panerai Watch Factory in Neuchâtel. With this design, the oscillating weight is placed off-center, so its diameter is smaller than the movement itself: this sophisticated technical solution results in a significant reduction in movement thickness. The tiny oscillating weight is embedded in the movement, instead of overlapping on top of it, so that the movement can retain the precision, reliability and robustness unique to Panerai's works, but the thickness is reduced to only 3.95 mm. The new movement has a diameter of 13¾ centimeters (31 mm) and it is equipped with a bridge plate with a two-way winding micro-rotor and balance plate on the side. The latter is equipped with double support, which is more secure and stable than the conventional single-support cantilever balance wheel splint. The support contains two screws for adjusting the upper and lower clearances of the balance axis. The balance wheel vibrates 28,800 times per hour (equivalent to a frequency of 4 Hz). It is a variable inertia balance wheel, in other words, the speed can be precisely adjusted by screws without changing the relative relationship between the balance spring and the bridge. The movement contains 31 gems and two barrels in series give it a power reserve of at least three days. The movement is also equipped with another device that stops the balance wheel when the winding crown is pulled out, enabling precise synchronization when setting the watch time. There are two models of the P.4000 movement, the differences are in the decoration, engraving process and miniature rotor material. The movement mounted on the stainless steel case is equipped with a horizontal matte modified bridge, blue engraved and tungsten alloy rotor, and its matte surface is decorated with relief. The movement mounted on the gold case model is equipped with a round frosted modified bridge, gold-plated engraving and 22K gold oscillating weight, and its frosted surface is decorated with Paris studs and relief polishing.”

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds
Case: 45 mm diameter, matte titanium
Bezel: Polished titanium
Dial: frosted sun blue, with luminous Arabic numerals and hours. Small seconds at 9 o'clock.

Andysmart

Known Member
26/12/18
It is great to hear that more Vsf Panerai reps will be reliased soon.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
This is insane! I tried this on at my AD last week. It’s beautiful.

Mrpong

15/9/19
I too have a chance to try the gen on my wirst. This watch is sooo beautiful. I think the gen thickness is 13mm. Do we know the thickness of this rep?

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I have been expecting another PAM with micro-rotor for over two years, great news!!

rcom440

10/11/12
USA

The case of the VS Panerai 729 watch is made of frosted titanium, with a diameter of 45mm, which belongs to the large diameter. The details are very finely processed, and there is basically no false eye. The ring is also made of titanium. All-round polishing process, echoes the matte titanium case, presenting two different look and feel enjoyment. The successor to the Panerai brand's classic bridge design crown, which gives this watch more brand characteristics while ensuring the overall seal and waterproof performance of the watch.”

Reactions: Mr Monaco

Ruski91

12/10/12
Anyone know if a 904 of 943 will be made anytime (ever). I know the movement and thickness will be tricky but i personally (and i am sure there are many others) think these are two of the nicest Due models available. I would love one without a doubt.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Anyone know if a 904 of 943 will be made anytime (ever). I know the movement and thickness will be tricky but i personally (and i am sure there are many others) think these are two of the nicest Due models available. I would love one without a doubt.

There is rep of Pam904 made by VSF. It’s 14mm thick.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Lol so lets rephrase - a more accurate or better rep :)

Oh ok. I’m not sure if they are planning to release another version anytime soon. I don’t think this is in VSF planes anytime soon.

Unknoun

Horology Curious
1/1/20
This is a very strange release from VSf. On the one hand, it definitely was. I myself read an article on Noob VIP on December 26th. On the other hand, 4 out of 6 photographs were taken from the model page of the official website of Panerai. Including the "wrong" photo "8 days". And of course it is embarrassing that for dimmers this watch has not yet appeared. This usually occurs within 2 days.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
This is a very strange release from VSf. On the one hand, it definitely was. I myself read an article on Noob VIP on December 26th. On the other hand, 4 out of 6 photographs were taken from the model page of the official website of Panerai. Including the "wrong" photo "8 days". And of course it is embarrassing that for dimmers this watch has not yet appeared. This usually occurs within 2 days.

That’s pretty much what they did with Pam927 they used stock pictures. I think pic of 8 days was to show the difference in the case shape.

i think it will be released soon, hopefully before CNY and I also hope it will be Ti - I actually think it will Ti case.
the only think is iffy is the thickness. They said it will be first Pam rep with micro rotor so you never know how thick it will be.

Reactions: johnlogan

Unknoun

Horology Curious
1/1/20
Thickness is not the only troubling moment. I have P.9010 on a clone working stably for 51 hours. This is an excellent indicator, but the gen can work 70. Can the VS make a micro-rotor that will normally provide energy to the caliber?

I did not notice that in release 927 there were also photos of the original. I just didn’t really like it and I didn’t look at it. But 927 is now definitely on sale. So it's a matter of time.
With photographs, I think it’s still easier. Someone clones a watch and someone clones a photo. Often, neither the first nor the second thinks with his head. Just copying.

Last edited: