• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM505KW questions

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
That's weird as I haven't had that issue with my power reserve. Mine goes about 2-3 days on a big wind (ill wind 40-50 times). As for the asso strap I full agree with you. Its kind of a piece of junk in comparison to other rep asso straps. But for me it'll definitely do until I make up my mind on what other strap I want. Enjoy your watch and wear it well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Rhaykal, can you comment on the strap? How is it compared with?

rhaykal

Renowned Member
18/8/13
For a rep Asso strap its definitely not the best. Its not terrible though. I've kept it on mine and am enjoying it for now, although I am definitely considering a custom strap for it....just gotta figure out how I want it done (vintage, exotic leathers, ammo, color of stitch.......). The leather seems brittle and is tearing up a little around the eyelet holes. I have a 390N with a rep Asso and am not experiencing the same type of tears/fraying.

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12
I mean the one that comes with 505, do you think it's stiff ? I tried one at my local dealer and it really feels stiffs. Even compared to a standard cat-leather rep strap.
I wanted to know how this 505 asso strap is compared to 390/pt asso strap.
The question that comes to my mind, would changing the strap to puretime version improve the stiffness condition?