• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM196 is old news!

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
PAM 250

PAM250.jpg

Luminor Chrono Daylight 44 mm
PAM 250

Movement: automatic mechanical, Panerai OP XII calibre, 13¼ lignes, 27 jewels. Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour.
Incabloc® anti-shock device.
Power reserve 46 hours. Côtes de Genève decoration on the bridges. PANERAI personalised oscillating weight.
Chronometer Certificate (C.O.S.C.).
Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, date. Chronograph with three counters, tachymeter scale.
Case: diameter 44 mm, brushed steel. Brushed steel push-pieces for the chronograph functions integrated between the case and the device protecting the crown. Date corrector at 10 o'clock. Date adjuster supplied.
Bezel: brushed steel or brushed steel with polished edges, engraved tachymeter scale.
Back: screw, steel.
Device protecting the crown: (registered Trade Mark) brushed steel.
Crystal: sapphire, formed of corundum, 2.5 mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.
Water-resistance: 100 meters.
Strap: alligator with PANERAI personalised steel adjustable buckle. Supplied with a steel screwdriver and a second interchangeable strap.
Bracelet: integrated with the case and made up of links, each consisting of two parts in brushed steel, overlapped and screwed.

Life is Good!
Klink

tiresmoke

8/4/06
Ever since I posted the other thread about Panerai and how I don't like them, I've been searching around for a model that I DO like. This one seems to be in the lead so far... it's the nicest looking Panerai I've seen IMO. Could be that it's not as "big and plain" as a lot of the others -- which means it might not be so "Panerai-like". :)

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
@moggio:

I like it.. I already have a 147 Rise Gold Chrono.. 42mm

Cheers,
K