• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM127 not XF!

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Update. I RLd the watch and called them out on their franken SF parts. Andrew/ Trusty states "It is not a franken watch. The stock is direct from XF factory. SF factory is no longer around.

Well, Andrew is not telling you any lies by stating that it is NOT a franken watch.... TBH, if you want a new 127 from a TD I really don't see what other options you have. It is what it is.

Reactions: Lariram

BespokeBezel

Horology Curious
31/7/21
Well, Andrew is not telling you any lies by stating that it is NOT a franken watch.... TBH, if you want a new 127 from a TD I really don't see what other options you have. It is what it is.
When I called him out on it. He stated that IS an XF "straight from the factory." It's more likely an HWF....

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
When I called him out on it. He stated that IS an XF "straight from the factory." It's more likely an HWF....
If you don't want to trust an RWI trusted Dealer, then perhaps you should turn your focus on finding a Noob/XF/Franken 127 in the M2M section.

Reactions: shinynewbling25

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
SF doesn’t exist but parts still exist and are still being produced. xF is probably using those parts now. xF is just putting watches together from different parts.

BespokeBezel

Horology Curious
31/7/21
SF doesn’t exist but parts still exist and are still being produced. xF is probably using those parts now. xF is just putting watches together from different parts.
Received these QC pics from TT for new watch #2. The CG looks a little rough but better. What say you all?

SaintColin

Looking Around
18/7/17
It's quite obvious that this watch is from the HW factory. It's quite laughable how these two positions I've marked don't align with the original version at all.

leebert

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
22/1/24
Bespoke - how did this all turn out for you? Would love an update and appreciate you sharing this travail.

(major props/credit/respect to Rcom - your knowledge is stunning and helpful)

sdre1982

20/11/21
A friend sent this picture to me; for a possible sale of a XF 127... May I check if this is correect and not hwf/sf?

sdre1982

20/11/21
Bump; can any kind sirs please assist my question? thank you!