• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam120 Crystal

neks0ne

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/07
I was in my garage when my watch fell to the concrete floor, cracking the crystal. I spoke with Josh and he doesnt have spare crystals around for the watch....its a 40mm with date mag, the watch is a pam120....

anywyas, any ideas, suppliers?

neks0ne

24/8/07
So, should I just buy a new watch? Part what I need and call it a day? I guess crystals are real hard to come by?

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
I would try contacting the dealer you got the watch from to see if he can source you one. If not, I would then try Angus/PureTime and Joshua/PerfectClones.

Good luck, I don't think this will be an easy task, unfortunately.

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Did you try Angus? Did you try sourcing the whole case set from Joshua?

neks0ne

24/8/07
I emailed Puretime, ot see if they have anything. WHen you say case set, I am assuming that is the complete case, minus movement?

Sorry, I am NOOB! :D

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Exactly right. In the past, I have been unable to source a crown, crown guard, crystal, case back, etc. on its own. But I could buy the entire case set and then use whatever parts I needed. I would assume if that was a possibility with Joshua, he would have suggested it, but you never know...