• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM1085 Blu Mare [HWF]

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
How's it look? I can't watch it. I could never get yoku to work between the slow load time and the fact that I can't read Chinese doesn't help any.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh, I didn't know, it works fine for me. And of course, I don't know Chinese either, but there is nothing to read, everything is on video.

In short, the lume is thick and convex, like most 005/000, but there is a sunbrust effect, although the rays are not pronounced enough.

Reactions: Hazing

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
ZF47PI.jpg
ZF4fti.jpg
ZF4ESc.jpg
ZF4ReX.jpg
ZF4FEb.jpg

I ordered the watch - it was delivered today. What can I say, I am very satisfied!

Last edited:
Reactions: papabear244

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Congratulations 2021Mark !

I am glad that the dial turned out to be with rays anyway! Thank you very much for sharing! Hope to see more photos in the future in different lighting conditions!

Trusty's original photos were confusing, I think. Now everything has become much clearer!

2021Mark

Known Member
30/1/21
Germany
Thank you thank you! The dial really has a very nice sunbeam effect. The play of colors is really very exciting, I am thrilled.

Reactions: KOT1917

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
2021Mark A late congrats from me, mate.

This might just have to do while waiting for VSF to restart their production. It looks so much better than the photos on Trusty (Andrew really needs to get a better photographer).

May I ask where you bought your brown strap (posts #27 & #28) from? The colour really pops against the blue dial

sergio

Horology Curious
3/4/09
I just picked up a Gen of this from Ebay, lets hope they aren't sending me a franken.. I will post pics here once it arrives. How good are Ebay authenticators?

sergio

Horology Curious
3/4/09
What do you know it just came in, I have some pics !!! This is a Gen ordered from Ebay and authenticated. I will take it to a AD to have it looked over, because I know there are fakes of these out there.

Reactions: Blshh

sergio

Horology Curious
3/4/09
The only difference I see is a bit more burst in the Gen where the fake dial is just a tad darker blue.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
The only difference I see is a bit more burst in the Gen where the fake dial is just a tad darker blue.
Well, if you're hardly seeing any differences perhaps you should have saved yourself a few grand and bought the rep!

Congrats and enjoy it!

Genoint

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/10/12
CT, USA
@sergio you can always open the caseback and check the movement as well. Gen dial looks right to me, nice pickup.

jacklarssen

Known Member
Supporter
11/6/21
The HWF version is thicker.... 15mm, gen is 13mm this will also be a good indication, I love it! enjoy it's magnificent!