• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 616 Carbotech, must be repped!

pitpat

Known Member
12/12/11
57c724a963b2f9a7f1c77381f29c5a21.jpg

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
It's like a zebra or a tiger. Lol
I'd take the 508 anyday over this.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Blue lume would be very cool.

Sent from my iPhone 6

+100 It would be real killer with blue lume, dunno if OP will leap that far away from initial design though. Yet I remember PAM382 Bronzo controversy which ended up tripling the price being almost impossible to find (gen).

This model seems to be as controversial as LBJ by AP, call it a zebra, tiger or typhoon waves. Innovation always creates skepticism but if the factories will decide to rep this Im sure there will be many secret admirers who will get it nonetheless. I'll be on top of the list to get one.

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
I don't think innovation is creating an issue, it's more the way it's done. Looks like a mono-colored rainbow.
Why stripes?! Definately looks like a plastic toy. Woodgrain would vary in pattern so not that either.
Kind of like those horrible multicolored 'custom' pens some make.

hughesj

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/6/13
Would the rep factories be able to get the woodgrain look right? So far, all of the carbon reps that have been released have that squiggly look to them.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Angus is already testing the demand for this model. All foras are raving about it. Like it or not it'll have great sales amongst the rep collectors.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Would the rep factories be able to get the woodgrain look right? So far, all of the carbon reps that have been released have that squiggly look to them.
Easy. Check the first version of fc diver by h factory. It had a very similar woody grain.

D

d4m.test

I'm pretty conservative about watches.... This isn't really my taste, normally, but for a sport watch??? Hell yeah! If there were a decent rep of it, I'd add it to the family! The carbotech would be a nice swim watch at the ocean this summer;)

By the way, I love that open 6. It's an awesome element of Panerai DNA.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I really don't know......

ALE

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HAHAHA. Come on! It's so ugly that it actually looks good.

LOL
Grim, remember the beginning of PAM 389 most people thought it was ugly and after that it became one of the most popular

ALE