• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 187 G, QC pictures

revman

Horology Curious
21/10/10
Just wanted to show the QC pictures. I have checked and all seems ok as I know the difference to the older model of the Pam 187. Will post the real thing when I recieve it...Will put the attached strap on instead of the rubber strapp provided.

notsobreit

16/9/10
not an expert - pearl looks a little wonky - but i thinks just the whole white balance/color of the picture... strap will look great on it
congrats

revman

Horology Curious
21/10/10
True, the pearl looks too big but I do not want to reject the watch just depending on that picture. Thanks for the comment...

revman

Horology Curious
21/10/10
Just received the watch today. It took 7 days from time of shippping but the whole order took 3 weeks due to the Chinese NY. The watch looks and feels very solid.

A few issues that I want to imporve in due time, a better AR treatment and reluming the hands as per Gen, plus reducing the the size of the pearl.

A few issues regarding QC. The crown guard was loose and I had to screw it back in place and the dail marker at 3 is a bit loose which will need working on at some point.