• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM 1229 SBF

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Iv seen the TTF version in Trusty, looks quite thick...has anyone confirmed the SBF/VSF is thinner

The T

Looking Around
11/7/20
Am also ordering it …it’s definitely one of tge best releases…suitable for all occasions
Who are you ordering from if I may ask? Trusty's only got the TTF version as someone else mentioned and I couldn't see the SBF version being added to any of the other TDs sites.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
The difference in thickness is not a revelation, I am ready to state, but it is an integral part of all releases.

The crown and bezel rounds with fonts 15,30,45 are different, but this is almost always an integral part of reps. What confuses me the most is the beveled date window. And also, there is a feeling that the sticks and dots of the dial markers are larger/thicker, and therefore seem to be located closer to the outer edge of the dial.

Alkoooon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/15
United Arab Emirates
Who are you ordering from if I may ask? Trusty's only got the TTF version as someone else mentioned and I couldn't see the SBF version being added to any of the other TDs sites.

VSF/SBF are the same as they say..they changed their name on new products…u can even check the size on details of watch and u will notice its smaller ;)