• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 021

@(^_^)@

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
I have seen other versions How is the work:confused:

product details

New product ???? Panerai 00021, after Panerai officially entered the Richemont Group in 1997, it launched this Panerai masterpiece. This watch is limited to 60 pieces in the world. The case is made of 950 platinum, and the movement is in stock that year. The Rolex 618 movement, welded to the lugs, perfectly restores the beauty of the prototype of the watch in the 1930s!
Back to today in 2019, more than 20 years have passed!
The sincere work of the ZH factory, the perfect 1997 Panerai Mythical Watch 021!
Sorry we are late!
In order to pursue the original effect, the welded lug structure is also used, and the classic must be continued!
In order to make the overall case color and brightness closer to the original, we wrap the entire watch in platinum, (there is still a difference in the color of steel and platinum)
. beauty of!
ZH Factory's exclusive mold 021, inheriting the genuine limited-edition model, only one hundred pieces are made, of which 90 are dense bottoms, using the seagull precision grinding 6497 manual winding movement, which is stable and durable, and rarely reworked; another ten pieces are transparent bottoms , ZH factory spares no expense, using ** genuine (perfectly restored version) Rolex 618 movement. The genuine product is equipped with a double bottom cover, whether it is a transparent bottom or a dense bottom, it is the right version!

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Yes, you are right, there was such a version. I didn't see it on TD for some reason, it wasn't cheap for a 6497 radiomir either (closer to $400), but it was also quite a while ago, and at the moment I highly doubt there would be a chance to find one. It is interesting that this factory was not involved in PANERAI anymore.