• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster Perpetual 39mm 114300 JF

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Where did you read that? I'm considering to buy the Oyster but would wait for ARF version to compare it to JF.

Ryan said ARF working on all JF Rolex, ARF same JF , Angus also said JF bought blue and grey for correction Dial , that’s stopped me ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Ryan said ARF working on all JF Rolex, ARF same JF , Angus also said JF bought blue and grey for correction Dial , that’s stopped me ...

ARF and JF are same factory? isn’t it?

ARF = JF

V6 = V6F = VSF = XF

MK = FK ?????

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Yes but MKF Different factory

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
New ARF 904L coming soon all colors

Reactions: vcappp

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Yeah I am about to contact one of the watchsmiths here before ordering. Do you think that’s what they’ll say? “See how it runs and let me know once it’s broken?” At that point won’t it be too late?

Watchsmiths, generally suggest so (have interacted with 2 or 3). If it aint broken, dont try to fix it.

Do note, these are reps, things could break in the process of dis-assembly. That has happened to me with another specimen I had sent for repair. I now believe, that if a specimen breaks within the TD's warranty period, send it back to TD.

As far as the JF oyester is concerned, I have had the purple one for more than a year. It has been running (almost) continuously as I keep it on the winder with other watches, if no winder, I try to wind them every day. Keeps excellent time still, within +2/3 s/day.

featherweight

Horology Curious
28/9/17
Personally love the black and white versions but I think BP has gone to fat with the hour markers!! Just comparing with a gen shot and don't think it's close enough.

Sent from the RWI App

onsafari

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but no point in starting a new one. Can someone please provide a definitive answer on the best model of the grey dial, and best place to purchase? Alternatively, if someone is looking to move one that would sail through QC, PM me.

Reactions: nest1

superbeast

Horology Curious
6/1/15
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but no point in starting a new one. Can someone please provide a definitive answer on the best model of the grey dial, and best place to purchase? Alternatively, if someone is looking to move one that would sail through QC, PM me.

Yes, I am about to pull the trigger on the grey dial and would like confirmation on this too