• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oyster Perpetual 124300 (41mm) GEN, VS & Clean Comprehensive Comparison

suppish

Supporter
Certified
1/10/17
I shipped the watch to @Johnny Depp and I hope he can install it. I can’t do nothing by myself so I don’t know if the dial will fit directly. I will update with some pictures when the watch will be ready
A good watchmaker would be able to do the necessary mods so pretty sure he'll be able to sort it

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
Thinking about this one. Love green. However: it’s really really green. Maybe i should try it on first at the AD. Just sold my gen mint green datejust, will sell my VTNR with gen xtal and i need something green in my life haha..

BUBEST

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/21
What does Steve suggest for the Tiffany Blue dial, or do you have plans to make these types of comparisons?

Marcorollie

Known Member
13/6/16
Italy
Hi the movement of the clean have a ghost date?
You put only the gen dial or other gen parts?
Thanks

jameshall

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
23/4/19
great comparison, would lean towards the clean.....

rossco17111

Getting To Know The Place
13/12/23
Thanks @steve_theonewatches , newbie, first time poster here. ive been enjoying your reviews; appreciate the level of detail given to assist with the purchase decision.

Having handled a friends Rep (unknown factory) i felt the bracelet just didnt feel right, do you ever compare weight of the watches?
Also have you or will you do any reviews of the yellow dial, really thats what im after and keen to see how they compare with Gen.

Replicated

Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
NL 🇳🇱
Does the 41mm VSF OP (3235) use the Datejust 41mm movement or the small SUB/DJ36mm movement?
Like big date wheel or small date wheel?

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Rust Belt
What's the word on the black dial clean or vsf? I wonder they didn't release it initially??

Reactions: Watchpan

SeniorChief

Getting To Know The Place
28/2/24
BFE
058eeca3.jpg

f1fa89d4.jpg

1c4d42a1.jpg

00470998.jpg

70239138.jpg

c94235e0.jpg

Bracelet Details View

07dde90f.jpg

Laser Mark View

There is not much to comment on here, VS and Clean look quite similar in the dark.

1b6a37eb.jpg
7fb188d1.jpg

Movement View

Due to the serious shortage of VS3230 movement, this year VS in many Rolex calendarless models, are equipped with the VS3235 movement released, Oyster Perpetual is the same, although the existence of the calendar vacant gear, but after all, the energy storage here, there are gains and losses, depending on the individual, and Clean is still equipped with the old acquaintance VR3230.

a8abd533.jpg
a436a654.jpg
9f580c30.jpg

Data Comparison View

Note: All measurements are in a clamped state, and there may be tolerance due to slight deviations in the position of the caliper.

Well, this is today’s post, thank you guys for watching, if there are any mistakes, please correct me. If there is anything else I overlooked, you can put it up, and I will try my best to do it complementary and comprehensive, welcome to comment and exchange!

I will continue to bring you more detailed comparisons between replicas and GEN, which is for you guys to better choose your favorite replicas.

(Note: Some photos deviate from the real object due to the angle of the light. The details are mainly written in text. The size of the comparison picture is relatively large. You can download it and enlarge it for comparison.)

There is no perfect replica, only your favorite replica.

Thanks

Steve

Telegram: u/Theonewatches_steve

WhatsApp: + 86-17081934955

Email: [email protected]

Wechat: The5711
Thank you this comparison was extremely helpful...greatly appreciated!

DreamBig

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/11/23
This is an old thread but which one in your opinion has the best Pink OP 36? VS or clean?