• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Overseas 4500V by TWF

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Sorry guys, the next day after receiving the watch I got Covid so wasnt able to do anything.
I will get to posting pics soon.

The rotor is silent, unlike my BPF 4500V with blue dial.

The bracelet is nice, the links are much more softer and flexier.

One thing I had trouble with is, was removing the screws when sizing the bracelet as a few of them couldn’t be unscrewed and one simply rotated but finally managed to get it out.

Can you compare the case shape to the BP case shape? What are your thoughts in real life?

cpudgar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/21
Can you compare the case shape to the BP case shape? What are your thoughts in real life?

They seem and feel more or less the same, correct shape, excluding the 6 Maltese Cross ends on the bezel, where the BPF's cross ends are more beveled and the TWF's are more straight-rectangular.

The TWF has a better and much smoother bracelet quick release for removing the bracelet from the case.

Both watches, weigh the same: 166g sized for my 7.2in wrist.

Now as in a feeling of the two watches, the Rose Gold TWF really feels classy and luxuriously premium and expensive-feeling while the SS BPF feels really sporty, but still very high-end and sturdy...very solid.

Cgentile

24/2/21
Any idea how thick the TWF is? Looks great and thank you for the photos!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

cpudgar

25/11/21
Any idea how thick the TWF is? Looks great and thank you for the photos!

Measuring and eyeing it, the thickness is around 11mm (in the middle without the lugs making it higher while laid on a flat surface, I would even go as far as to say 10.5mm and nothing like 12.5mm stated on Trusty's site).

Cgentile

24/2/21
Not the best measuring tool but I appreciate the effort!
Would you say it’s thinner than the BP?

cpudgar

25/11/21
Not the best measuring tool but I appreciate the effort!
Would you say it’s thinner than the BP?

Sorry I dont have that digital thickness measuring tool, plus I would be hesitant to scratch my watches with it ;)

I just checked and my BPF is the same thickness as the TWF Rose Gold. Hope that helps.

Cgentile

24/2/21
Sorry I dont have that digital thickness measuring tool, plus I would be hesitant to scratch my watches with it ;)

I just checked and my BPF is the same thickness as the TWF Rose Gold. Hope that helps.

I appreciate it all the same, thank you!

I’m placing an order for the TWF now. Looks like a better candidate for a gen dial until the ZF comes out.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: cpudgar

cpudgar

25/11/21
I appreciate it all the same, thank you!

I’m placing an order for the TWF now. Looks like a better candidate for a gen dial until the ZF comes out.

Sent from the RWI App

Which colourway did you go for? I am curious and would love to see QC pics when you receive them…