• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

over a month now!!!!

BMW335ituner

Horology Curious
5/9/23
nashville tn
I have been waiting for over a month now and still don't have a watch or qc pics from trusty time!!!!!! I ordered a yacht master on 9-25-23 he told me that the one I ordered he couldn't get but he could get one with a vr movement instead for $80 use more so I agreed and sent the money in bitcoin It cost me .01447859 bitcoin ruffly $350 that I sent for a watch that was origanly $258 + $80 usd.... on 10-16-23 they told me that he could not get the yacht master so I picked another and he couldn't get that either so I told him just send me whatever you can get!!!! a submariner a date just a air king that I just wanted a Rolex watch period!!!! that was on 10-17-23 on 10-22-23 I asked for update and I got the same generic message that QC would take 4-12 days.... someone give me some advice on what I should do I have ordered 4 watches after I ordered this one from trusty time and all 4 are in my case right now... trust time was the very first watch I ordered and still don't have it yet 3 other Td's have delivered and I'm still waiting on the very first one???? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED..

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
maybe just calm down first? and then use punctuation and paragraphs?
😁
honestly, if you are writing to him like you wrote this post, I am not surprised he lets the machine answer you.

Just ask for a refund. As you have asked him already for any other Rolex watch, it seems fair

BMW335ituner

Horology Curious
5/9/23
nashville tn
😁
honestly, if you are writing to him like you wrote this post, I am not surprised he lets the machine answer you.

Just ask for a refund. As you have asked him already for any other Rolex watch, it seems fair
Thank you for the advice bud. I didn't mean to sound all pissy in my post. I just don't understand how a TD could think this is acceptable! I really like my first impression of trusty time but when I have ordered 4 other watches and gotten all of them from other Td's and still no word on the very first one? trusty time could have sold 5 watches to me if they would have just told me we can't get I won't but I. had to email several times now and it doest look like I will get a watch period

BMW335ituner

Horology Curious
5/9/23
nashville tn
😁

Thank you for the advice bud. I didn't mean to sound all pissy in my post.

Reactions: Storm. and Karbon74

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Welcome to the world of watches.

If you prefer, you can order one from an AD in a city near you and pay 1000% of what you paid and not receive any QC and take the watch in 2 years or leave it at the shop.

1 month is nothing.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Thank you for the advice bud. I didn't mean to sound all pissy in my post. I just don't understand how a TD could think this is acceptable! I really like my first impression of trusty time but when I have ordered 4 other watches and gotten all of them from other Td's and still no word on the very first one? trusty time could have sold 5 watches to me if they would have just told me we can't get I won't but I. had to email several times now and it doest look like I will get a watch period
you will get it eventually. Andrew has proven his reliability over time. I also bought from him. It took about 2 months from payment to shipping.

You never know what is the local situation with these guys.

maybe he got arrested, maybe he is not getting his orders from the factories, maybe his kids are ills, maybe he made a joke about the Party and his emails are locked.

Two choices you have, you wait or you ask for a refund. It should be ok to ask as he cannot get you a watch despite you opening up to a large range.

Reactions: BMW335ituner

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
just don't understand how a TD could think this is acceptable! I really like my first impression of trusty time but when I have ordered 4 other watches and gotten all of them from other Td's and still no word on the very first one? trusty time could have sold 5 watches to me if they would have just told me we can't get I won't but I. had to email several times now and it doest look like I will get a watch period
A TD doesn't think that. A TD is, most of the time, a victim of circumstance and specially in this very difficult industry.

While I can certainly understand where you're coming from, I'd honestly recommend a refund should this timeframe be too much for you.

I can also understand the desire to have better communication, but a few things to consider:
  1. You're not the only customer.
  2. There are a lot of things that happen over there that we are not privy of.
  3. Most of these people do not employ a customer service team. They are literally one person taking everything on.
  4. You are not the only one bombarding their emails.
This is not a bad timeframe for a TD and specifically if the watch you want is from a raided factory, or a factory that has gone into hiding to avoide being raided.

Too many factors that we don't know about. Ask for a refund and try someone else.