• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Outstanding........

soren

27/7/08
I find Tony from asian7750 very trustworthy... see my post http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/this-sicki-87497

I had many question's which he answered acceptable. You must accept that long mails gets short answers. But in the long run he answered them all.

I bought from his homepage using the credit card option, no probs.

After two-three days he had sourced the wanted watch and after some days he mailed me q.c pics...

and after that he mailed me the tracking number.

Sometimes i had to mail him some ekstra times, but always try to ask him politely. He then answered my mails.

I had bought a watch from his homepage listed to an price i accepted, afterwards he mailed me, that watch was on sale and gave me an discount of 40 USD. If he wasnt' a trustfull he wouldnt do that.

I had also bought a movement from him, that my local watchsmith broke. Tony suggested that i shipped my watch and parts to him, he would try to get the factory to fix it. He did without any profit.

I believe that you must accept that email communication sometimes could be better. But be patient and you cant go wrong at dealing with Tony.

I would put all my trust in Tony in the future.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Great referral...glad you are happy with the dealer. lets see pics when you gwt the watch.

Rob