• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Divers 65

Olek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/15
Looks like Fifty Fantoms homage. I think, may be wrong. But first impression is FF

gsxcbr1

Renowned Member
Certified
8/8/11
This watch is perfect to replicate because the gen is already using an ETA clone (Sellita)
I just hope if they do rep it, they include the new rivet bracelet option...

I agree, rep on the bracelet would be fantastic. One thing I would be worried about is if they can rep the domed sapphire crystal. This is my favorite feature of the watch but I'm guessing very difficult to get right.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Well you're asking if there is a rep, in a thread proposing the question whether there will maybe be a rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Thanks yeah I understand.
Sometimes later on in a thread new information pops up.

Motorcycleboy

Horology Curious
27/10/15
Tried one at an AD today. Hardly looked at Oris before and now it´s one of my favorite watches! Don't have the money to spend on a gen at the moment, so I'm really hoping for a superb rep.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Will grab one if they ever pop up.
I just couldnt justify spending the asking price, even grey market price, for a ETA/SW based watch.

discog

Known Member
9/6/11
The gen is well worth the price IMO, if you can swing it. It's great quality and it costs less than some of the rep subs around here. It's also sold well, so used is an option. Definitely get the bracelet though if you're a bracelet guy :thumbup:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
They are routinely discounted. You can find them new on rubber for $1200 on eBay. I tried one on at an AD and it is a much nicer watch than you would expect for the price.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
i just picked up the blue version on jomashop. very happy with it. There are a bunch of reviews on line and they tell the story.

I really like the limited edition Carl Brashear bronze. (wish that would get repped).

Ciocc60

Known Member
24/3/13
$8-900 on the used market. Examples pop up all the time.

Don't wait on a rep