• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris Calros Coste Limited Ed.

steve12345

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/9/06
I am not sure of the Forum rules but the posts and pics that I saw on other forum were very nice. No complainets. The only wishes is for the steel bracelet and perhaps a titanium version. I plan on getting one when the bracelet becomes available.
The original bracelet has pins and collars so it take some effort to size. I hope it simply has pins or screw myself.

Dario33

19/5/06
Any great concerns with A7500 21k movement? I've never owned one, and am assuming will be somewhat reliable with a good servicing...

steve12345

Banned
4/9/06
If quanlity is a concern why not offer a quartz movement. I would go for it for the reliability. I also suggest the manufacurers use better glue on the indexes as I have had the #s come off on my Omega and Rolex.

steve12345

Banned
4/9/06
I am trying to figure out how to post cell phone pics of the watch. So far no quality control problems. I assume the watch I got is the same watch sold by Silix and two other dealers on the Chiens wtch auctions (same pice as Silix). What is fairly accurate. Day/ date wheel line up and a positive click when they cflip to the next day/ date. Bezel is tight and lines up perfect with 12 noon. No dirt under crystal. weights about 200 grams (estimate). I can't find my gram scale this morning. My wife cleaned the house and I can't find anything anymore . I got several compliemtns on the watch at the little league practice. The watch is a no nonsense watch for guys who want rugged look. Even with the weight the watch is nicely balanced . I got this watch to celebrate a new job . Silix will offer the metal bracelet as a separtate item for guys like me that wish to get it in the future. Right no I am happy with the Rubber strap. Rarely do I ever take one for the team and try a new item but I felt aventurous. :D

steve12345

Banned
4/9/06
Any more owners of this watch ? The only negative on mine is the Date and day weheel are not lined up perfectly. You can see this from the pic on the Silix website plus the other owner pics. It is not a deal breaker but needs to be improved. I also heard no titanium planned. The watch steel band will be available soon. I noticed a Replica Oris TT1 on a few other boards that looks nice (same watch but no chrono). IT is not offered by the dealers from any of the forums that I go to . It is also interesting that only SIlix plus two more obscure dealers from DH gate sell the Oris Carlos Coste. Why are not the other dealers selling it ? Why is the movement the older low beat movement?

Steve

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
The high-beat movement cost more. The low-beat in stock form is fairly reliable. Dont know why there are only 2 or 3 dealers carrying this. I took pics of mine, should be in the watch review section. This thing is great looking!