• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Oris 47mm Diver's Chrono...quality?

tygersmoke

Looking Around
5/5/13
Hi,

I was looking around for a used gen 47mm Oris Diver's Chrono with no luck, so decided to go the rep route...at least I'm sure of what I'm buying!

I made contact with one of the TDs listed at this forum, and they replied:-

"Sorry , ORIS0XX have bad quality , pls do not order it".

Bummer. So I asked about a similar model in their lineup, and their answer was:-

"Sorry , all ORIS are bad quality ."

Has anyone bought a rep Oris recently, and would you agree with the TD's comments? The model I'm looking for is available (well, listed as available) on other TD sites.

Otherwise, if anyone has a used rep Oris 47mm Chronograph Diver's watch, I'd be happy to hear from you!
spaceout.gif

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
I find it hard to believe that no one has bought one at all. They look very nice-probably wouldn't care how accurate they are either.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
There are reviews on the forum. See oris section in other brands.

They are actually quite positive. I would like the Carlos coste. But it is out of stock lately.

panac

Renowned Member
19/5/11
Here is a picture of my Carlos coste, it's a beautifull watch and a great review on the boards about it

Helldiver

Renowned Member
25/9/12
I am very happy with my Pro Diver:
ypa4ymy8.jpg

Oris Reps came a long way since last year because I checked it against a gen and it's pretty much spot on (except mine is quartz)

Bought it M2M (only little problem I that the bracelet size is for Hulk, above 19cm/7,5inches)

bran1988

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
5/1/11
I also bought a Oris rep diver chrono for a friend,and it looks nice,is super heavy,but after 2 months the stem broke and he lost the crown...
anybody knows were to get a spare crown?
from 1 to 10 i would give these reps a 7 its not great but just ok.
If anybody is interested in a trade pm me