• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ORF bs ZF V3 AP Royal Oak 15500 WHITE/SILVER Dial

DodgeDemon

Horology Curious
11/3/23
Fl
I’m seeing the ORF is newer and more money. After looking at some pics the ORF has a shinier less off white dial which I like better but the 12 hand on all pics seems too small and not low enough. Anyone have a white ORF in hand or recommendations?

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Curious about this, too. The silver dial ZF is by far my favorite and I've had all of the ZF v3 dial variations in-hand. This opinion isn't based off of a comparison to gen, mind you; it's just what I happen to like the most.

There's word right now that GF/ORF just got fucked by raids so, if you want to pull the trigger on getting one of these, better move fast to get your hands on some backstock.

DodgeDemon

Horology Curious
11/3/23
Fl
Curious about this, too. The silver dial ZF is by far my favorite and I've had all of the ZF v3 dial variations in-hand. This opinion isn't based off of a comparison to gen, mind you; it's just what I happen to like the most.

There's word right now that GF/ORF just got fucked by raids so, if you want to pull the trigger on getting one of these, better move fast to get your hands on some backstock.
They dot raided alright and nobody has any in stock so out of luck on the ORF