• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ordering from Hont... need help please

cheswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/09
Hello all! I have come over here from RWG and have ordered a couple reps from Hont. So far he's been excellent to deal with.

My issue is trying paying him. I have made 2 attempts to pay Hont using credit card. The thing is, I get a message saying declined by accquiring bank. I checked with my card company and they aren't blocking the transaction. Has anyone else experienced this? I called western union today and they won't wire US currency to China. (Im in Canada) I really want to pay him soon so I can get to enjoying my new watches :D

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

markharris

2/4/09
i had this problem ask hont to resend his payment link again
he had two send it 3 times to me before it worked
got there in the end

hoto

Looking Around
20/4/09
I am also in Canada, just got 4 watches fr Hont and use Western Union, ordered on Friday,he pick-up the $ on Saturday, Shipped on Tue, get it by DHL Friday, Excellent services.

cheswick

30/4/09
Well I tried the credit card link 3 or 4 times, no cigar. I just broke down today and went to western union. Will post pics when watches arrive :D

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Sorry to hear it's been a nuisance. But I'm betting that once you fall in love with your watches, all the inconvenience will be promptly forgotten.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Hont has credit card issues.. I've tried to help with an alternative but it is something he has to research.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
I just paid with Visa last night with no issue.

cheswick

30/4/09
Yeah, I was using mastercard... he was recommending visa, but I don't own one

fitz146

29/5/09
Hi,same problem here tried to use master card and i got the Declined email. its my first time and it took me a while to push the pay button. hope this problem gets sorted as i want to buy from hont he seems like a really good dealer.