• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered my grail!

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
After about a year of looking at and thinking about the Rolex Daytona DIW Desert Eagle Arabic watch I finally ordered it today from Sead of SuperMirrors…..for some reason I keep coming back to this watch and today I made the move. I hope I love it when it’s on MY wrist! I’ll let you guys know how it works out….so far Sead has been super responsive and helpful

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
Congratulations! Thats a sexy watch 👌
Sead is a great seller, you are in the best hands!
Thank you! I love the look of that watch….very different but have been on the fence about actually getting it…the only thing that concerns me is the strap with the Velcro….not really sure about how that’s gonna be….wish it had some other type of clasp

Reactions: joeyc and Dave2302

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Thank you! I love the look of that watch….very different but have been on the fence about actually getting it…the only thing that concerns me is the strap with the Velcro….not really sure about how that’s gonna be….wish it had some other type of clasp
I find them comfortable, but of course thats a matter of taste! You just have to use and test it for a while, give it some time.

I seem to remember that they use 4 spring bars on these watches, 2 on each side.
So be aware of that if you choose to buy a new aftermarket strap for it (y)

Reactions: Dave2302 and NilsD

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
I find them comfortable, but of course thats a matter of taste! You just have to use and test it for a while, give it some time.

I seem to remember that they use 4 spring bars on these watches, 2 on each side.
So be aware of that if you choose to buy a new aftermarket strap for it (y)
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Dave2302

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
After about a year of looking at and thinking about the Rolex Daytona DIW Desert Eagle Arabic watch I finally ordered it today from Sead of SuperMirrors…..for some reason I keep coming back to this watch and today I made the move. I hope I love it when it’s on MY wrist! I’ll let you guys know how it works out….so far Sead has been super responsive and helpful
I‘m intrigued, can you post a pic pls?

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Post # 7 in the below thread has a pic, and I think there's a vid in there somewhere too

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
So,I’ve got to as, what is the reasoning behind this purchase of this particular watch, I’m interested to know the background?.

Reactions: Dave2302 and NilsD

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
So,I’ve got to as, what is the reasoning behind this purchase of this particular watch, I’m interested to know the background?.
It was different…I like the color combo…kinda unique variation of the classic Rolex Daytona….basically it was just something that appealed to me visually and you can’t go wrong with a Daytona

NilsD

2THMSTR
Supporter
Certified
18/2/24
Staten Island, NY
Got my QC pics today….Sead rejected first watch he received for quality issues and two days later received replacement….appreciatI’ve he’s on the ball…..QC photos look nice…..can’t wait to see it in person

Reactions: Dave2302 and Jossé

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Got my QC pics today….Sead rejected first watch he received for quality issues and two days later received replacement….appreciatI’ve he’s on the ball…..QC photos look nice…..can’t wait to see it in person
Any chance you could post them here? Obviously not for all the reasons that you’re now supposed to, I’m just curious how this rep looks!

Reactions: Rx4Time